C1 - Part 7 - Kelvin's proposal_2

THE RETURN OF MY LOVE

Chapter 1 – Joanna meets Kelvin

Part 7 – Kelvin's proposal_2

"Joanna and Kelvin have a happy family, she is a primary school teacher and he is a stuntman. An accident occurs and brings Kelvin away. He doesn't want to leave his wife... What will happen if he returns??? There will be a lot of secrets revealed, Joanna's life becomes complicated when she meets Jason, an ambassador, and a food stylist while David is always beside her every time she needs."

#TheReturnOfMyLove #Return #MyLove #Sự_Trở_Về_Của_Tình_Yêu #SựTrởVềCủaTìnhYêu

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

---

-You say just like my mother said. – Kelvin says.

-My mother also told me that! – Joanna laughed. – So...

-So... what? – He lets out her hands.

-Spend this moment for the right time?

-Okay, but if it is the right time, you must accept it.

-It looks like you are forcing me to be your girlfriend than a proposal.

-I do not want to lose a lady like you.

-Okay, too much sugar. – She laughed. – But do you know that I have not hanged out with any single man for almost 15 years?

-Really? You made me surprised a lot. You are very beautiful. How?

-You know, first love is something we are hard to forget, especially when it was a beautiful one.

-I understand, what a lucky guy to be your first love.

-And you, a handsome and good man, why are you still single?

-I do not find attracted by the girls I met. I am working in an environment with many beautiful ladies, but no one is like you.

-Like me? I think that they are more beautiful than me.

-I do not know, it seems... - He pauses some seconds. – Seeming that you have sparkles around you and those attracted me right the first time we met.

-Look like a fantasy story, or a romantic movie, huh?

-Nope, it is my feeling, not from anything. I am a stuntman, not an actor, you know, so you can assure that I do not act anything in front of you.

-Well, let the time prove that. It is late now, I should go before the last bus runs away.

-I can ride you home!

-I can go to myself, you will know my home when we are closer.

She takes her bag and walks out of the cafeteria. Kelvin takes his coffee and smiles.

-What an interesting lady! Sure that I have not met anyone like you before.

Some days later, in each day's evening, Kelvin always rides his motorbike to Joanna's school to pick up his niece. Dessa and Olisa smile to him each time they meet, and knowing that his main purpose is Joanna. Joanna also knows that, she stays later in the teachers' room before going home to avoid meeting him.

One day, Kelvin picks up his niece and brings her home, then returns the school. Joanna thinks that he has left, she collects her things and walks out of the entrance. He rides his motorbike to her place and stops in front of her.

-Joanna, you are avoiding meeting me? – He asks.

-Yup, you know that, why don't you stop following me? – She replies.

-You promised to give me a chance, but you do not want to meet me, how can we know more about each other without meeting?

-I am not ready for a new relationship, Kelvin, forgive me!

-Why don't you let the past sleep peacefully and accept the future?

-I just... - Tears come down from her eyes.

-Joanna... - He steps down the motorbike and hugs her. – I know that when people have a broken love, it is hard for them to accept the new one. Please give me a chance and I will prove that you can believe in me, Joanna, please!

-I have spent 15 years of my youth for waiting a person, but I lost everything, time, effort, relationship, and hope. Give me some time, I cannot promise anything with you, I will try my best...

-I understand. – He rubs her hair. – I can wait.

Some days later, Kelvin has some works at the movie's place. He has done his works very late and does not have time to go to school. After finishing her class, Joanna arranged her books and walks out of the room. Dessa and Olisa run after her.

-Joanna... wait for us. – Dessa calls her.

-Dessa, Olisa, do you have something to tell me? – Joanna asks.

-Kelvin did not wait for you these days? – Olisa asks.

-Yup, maybe he has given up. – Joanna replies.

-Of course, not, my friend. – Dessa says. – Alessa told me that he had a project to work with and was very busy this time. I assure you that he will not give up chasing you!

-Well... - Joanna smiles lightly.

 - Joanna smiles lightly

-Wow, Joanna smiled. – Olisa yells. – It means that he may have a chance.

-We go first, we have got the thing we want. – Dessa takes Olisa's hands and runs away.

Joanna walks to the entrance of the school and suddenly, a man appears in front of her.

-Joanna, why do you never give me a chance?

-David... I... - She is surprised much.

---

#祝绪丹 #ChucTuDan #BambiZhu #ZhuXuDan

#張軒睿 #TruongHienDue #DerekZhang #ZhangXuanRui

#张杰 #TruongKiet #JasonZhang #ZhangJie

#张云龙 #TruongVanLong #ZhangYunLong #LeonZhang

#mystory #CukkortsStory #CreatedByCukkort #CukkortsImagination