C1 - Part 4 - Joanna meets Kelvin_2

THE RETURN OF MY LOVE

Chapter 1 – Joanna meets Kelvin

Part 4 – Joanna meets Kelvin_2

"Joanna and Kelvin have a happy family, she is a primary school teacher and he is a stuntman. An accident occurs and brings Kelvin away. He doesn't want to leave his wife... What will happen if he returns??? There will be a lot of secrets revealed, Joanna's life becomes complicated when she meets Jason, an ambassador, and a food stylist while David is always beside her every time she needs."

#TheReturnOfMyLove #Return #MyLove #Sự_Trở_Về_Của_Tình_Yêu #SựTrởVềCủaTìnhYêu

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

---

-Okay, thank you! – Joanna accepts his invitation.

-So, please get on the motorbike, Miss Beautiful! – He says with a smile.

-Wait, do you have a helmet for me? You ride very fast as I saw.

-Of course, here you are. – He gives her a helmet.

-Look like many ladies have been sitting on this powerful motorbike, huh? You even prepare a helmet for a woman sitting behind your backside.

-Do not get me wrong, My Lady, this is the helmet of my mother. She works near this place and I have just dropped her to that building. – He points at a building on the left side.

-Well, who knows that it is right or wrong?

-You can see the name "Mercedes" on the helmet, don't you think that I even fake my mother's name?

-Okay, okay, sorry for my not good thoughts! Could we go now?

-Yes, Madam. – He steps on the motorbike and starts the engine.

-Thank you again, you do not...

-I know, just for both of us feel better. – He says. – Oh, if you need to hold on something while I ride fast, you can hold on the safety guard handle on the back.

-Okay... You prepare in case I will hug you because of the high speed?

-Whatever! You are a very strange lady but cute!

He rides the motorbike as the instruction of Joanna, after some minutes, they get near to the school. He suddenly gets the speed faster, making Joanna started and hug him. He smiles satisfied. She knows what he planned but still stepped on the motorbike. He stops in front of the school's entrance. She still hugs him very tightly.

-Miss... Are you okay? – He turns his head back to see her.

-Well, you rode faster than I thought. – She slowly gets her hands out of his stomach.

-Sorry, I do not think that...

-Well, I should go, I need to do my presentation early. Do you need my contact?

-Your contact? – He laughs. – Do you think that I brought you here to get your contact?

-Is that every man needs that when helping a lady?

-You can think that I am another kind. However, will you give me your number if we meet again?

-I do not think that we will meet again, so I promise.

She says and walks to the entrance of the school.

-Sure that we will meet again, Miss Beautiful! – He says with a smile and rides his motorbike away.

The presentation about new ways of teaching of Joanna happens successfully. The council of the school feels this is a very promising project. However, they need some more time to decide what they should do to bring this project into reality. Joanna also feels good when her project is approved and will be applied soon. This project is her hard-work pay-off with thinking about new technology to teach foreign languages to primary students.

At lunch, after taking the food from the canteen, she sits down next to her colleagues.

-Did you see someone handsome this morning, Dessa? – Olisa, one of her colleagues, asks another.

-Of course, what a handsome man! – Dessa replies. – And he looked very powerful on his motorbike.

-And someone sat on the back of the motorbike! – Olisa continues.

-Oh, I could see that lady was happy, too! – Dessa says.

-Did you see that, Joanna? – Olisa asks her.

-You are talking about me? – She puts down her fork and spoon.

-Who's else, Miss Beautiful, as he called you! – Dessa smiles.

-Don't get us wrong. – Olisa holds her hand. – We are happy to see you have a boyfriend. You have been working hard for these years, and you should have a reward.

-He is not my boyfriend. – Joanna denies. – I just met him accidentally this morning.

-Oh, so that is, please introduce him to me. – Dessa says. – I need a strong boyfriend like that. He looked so attractive and fashionable in that jacket.

-Dessa, you do not think that you are not that guy's type? – Olisa laughs.

-Just kidding! – Dessa replies. – Joanna, we know that you cannot forget your first love, however, everyone comes and goes. You should take the chance that can make you happy. Every gentleman does not come to your life each day like that.

-I do not have his number. – Joanna replies. – But I do not find that I am attracted to him much.

-True love will find you at the right time. – Olisa says. – Just wait and see.

-You say just as my mother said. – Joanna laughs.

-But I am younger than your mother, right? – They both laugh.

-I am sure that he will find you. – Dessa says. – You have no idea that fate has prepared things for us ahead. The future is not predictable, but somehow, there is something waiting for us.

-How can you know that he will find me? – Joanna surprises.

-Just believe me and you will see. – Dessa smiles.

#祝绪丹 #ChucTuDan #BambiZhu #ZhuXuDan

#張軒睿 #TruongHienDue #DerekZhang #ZhangXuanRui

#张杰 #TruongKIet #JasonZhang #ZhangJie

#张云龙 #TruongVanLong #ZhangYunLong #LeonZhang

#mystory #CukkortsStory #CreatedByCukkort #CukkortsImagination