C21 - Mothers' conflict_4

THE RETURN OF MY LOVE

Chapter 2 – Joanna's love

Part 21 – Mothers' conflict_4

"Joanna and Kelvin have a happy family, she is a primary school teacher and he is a stuntman. An accident occurs and brings Kelvin away. He doesn't want to leave his wife... What will happen if he returns??? There will be a lot of secrets revealed, Joanna's life becomes complicated when she meets Jason, an ambassador, and a food stylist while David is always beside her every time she needs."

#TheReturnOfMyLove #Return #MyLove #Sự_Trở_Về_Của_Tình_Yêu #SựTrởVềCủaTìnhYêu

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

"I will update this story once a week, on Sunday, due to lack of time for writing new parts."

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE STORY! THANKS SO MUCH!

---

-Please give us a chance! – Kelvin says.

-Kelvin, you are a good guy, you will find out someone better than our Joanna, please forgive me, I cannot let her be with Mercedes! – Jennifer replies.

-Mother, please... no... - Kelvin tries to convince her when she closes the window.

-Mother, should we listen to Miss Mercedes' explanation once? – Jessie asks.

-If she could explain to me, she have done it many years ago. – Jennifer answers. – Even though she explains to me, how can I know that if it is the truth?

-Mother... - Jessie tries to explain.

-Enough, you should go to bed early for tomorrow's work. – Jennifer cuts her sentence. – Joanna, you should sleep also. Ignore that guy!

Kelvin still stands in front of Joanna's house, she walks close to the window and looks at him. Her tears fall down, she does not know what she should do now. She does not believe that Mercedes did bad things for her mother without a reason. She wants to rescue her relationship with Kelvin, and much more, she does not want to lose him.

 She wants to rescue her relationship with Kelvin, and much more, she does not want to lose him

Kelvin walks along the pavement with no emotion. His eyes look at the pointless aim, he does not know what to do. He passes across the street, not knowing that a container is coming near him. The driver presses the bell many times although not see Kelvin, however, he does not notice. Until the container gets very close to him, a hand catches his hand and pulls him onto the pavement.

-Kelvin, do you want to die? – It is from Pauleen, Joanna's friend.

-Pauleen, I do not know what I need to do. – He holds his head.

-Okay, let's go to my restaurant.

She gets some tea for him and gives him a large towel to cover his shoulder and chest.

-The weather is a little bit cold. You should take care of yourself.

-Thank you. Does my relationship with Joanna go to an end? – He rubs his hair strongly.

-Tell me what happened. Maybe I can help!

Kelvin tells Pauleen about the meeting in the restaurant, the past of the two mothers, and the conversation he had with Jennifer some hours ago.

-What a pity situation! – Pauleen shakes her head.

-I have no idea about fate is playing with me and Joanna.

-Well, you are sure that your mother had her own reasons to do those things?

-Absolutely. My mother would not do any bad thing to others. I know that!

-Okay, so the problems are: first, your mother did not tell the whole truth to everyone; second, Miss Jennifer does not want to listen to the explanation; and third, all of you do not know how to connect the two mothers in a meeting.

-You are right, those are my problems now.

-Kelvin, I think I can help you.

-Really? Please tell me what I should do.

-Jessie, Joanna's sister, gets here every Wednesday for having a day-out-dinner for her family. We can base on this to take place a meeting for your mother and Miss Jennifer.

-But how? Jessie will get here, not Miss Jennifer.

-You only need to convince your mother to come here next week evening

-You only need to convince your mother to come here next week evening. I will take responsibility for the rest things needed to do.

-Thank you so much, Pauleen!

-Are you hungry? I think you have not had your dinner.

-I do not have the mood to eat.

-Now you have. Let me get you some food.

Pauleen walks into her kitchen. While waiting to warm the food, she takes out her phone and calls Joanna. Actually, Joanna was worried much about Kelvin, she could not get out of her house, so she contacted Pauleen for help. Pauleen went to Joanna's house right after her call and followed Kelvin secretly when he left the house. Joanna also asked Pauleen for helping to calm him down and finding a solution for them. She could not let her mind rest when he was still alone on the street, and she knew that without a solution, Kelvin would not go home.

-Hello, Pauleen? – Joanna takes the call.

-Joanna, the mission is accomplished. – Pauleen replies.

-How is he now? – Joanna worries.

-Cold and hungry, I am getting some food for him.

-Thank you so much, Pauleen. I did not know who could help me.

-We are friends, Joanna, not only me, Dessa and Olisa are also willing to help you when you need us. That is the reason for our relationship, you also helped us much in recent years. You even introduced me to my husband and helped to connect us together.

-Okay, please help to take care of him for a while!

-I also have a plan for you two. You do not need to do anything for avoiding your mother getting angrier. Just wait and I believe everything will be okay.

---

#祝绪丹 #ChucTuDan #BambiZhu #ZhuXuDan

#張軒睿 #TruongHienDue #DerekZhang #ZhangXuanRui

#张杰 #TruongKiet #JasonZhang #ZhangJie

#张云龙 #TruongVanLong #ZhangYunLong #LeonZhang

#mystory #CukkortsStory #CreatedByCukkort #CukkortsImagination