Me and Joey look at eachother and grin we both are talking with our eyes at this being our perfect apartment...Later Me and Joey walk into Central Perk to see our friends are all there.

Chandler:How was apartment hunting?.

Tabitha:Successful.

Joey:We are moving next door to you and across from Tabitha's soon to not be apartment.

Tabitha:So now we will also be neighbors still."Smiles".The apartment is perfect you guys will love it.

Joey:Especially when theres food.

I playfully nudge Joey.

Tabitha:We still have furniture shopping and packing and unpacking to do.We plan to officially move in by next month.

Phoebe:Congratulations!.

   We thank her as we are still smiling from the excitement.

Ross:I can help bring in furniture.

Chandler:So can I.

Joey:Good I'll need help...I'm one armed.

Tabitha:Well they will be able to give you a hand with that."Winks and Smiles".

Joey:"Chuckles".

   Joey kisses my forehead and we get ready to leave.

Joey:We are going shopping now to see if we find anything.

   We say our goodbyes and leave...After a long day of furniture shopping we ordered all the furniture we want and I already have plans to move some of my furniture across the hall within the week...As Joey and I lay in my bed I think of exactly what we planned our apartment to look like.First the livingroom.

   And second the bedroom our favorite room of all

   I smile at the thought of actually officially living with the love of my life

   I smile at the thought of actually officially living with the love of my life....The next day we are both given keys to the apartment....The apartment in my name because of Joey not making a lot of money...We both walk into our apartment hand in hand and we smile at eachother.