"No, everything is fine. I think. Kaminari-kun, Sero-kun and Kirishima-kun just wanted to help me out with something." Izuku explained with a little laugh. He was grateful to have such great friends and decided to enlist their help to figure out the jumbled mess that was his feelings.

"Help with what?" Todoroki asked straight away. Earlier that day, Shoto had overheard a snippet of conversation between Kirishima and Sero, but hadn't known what the context was. He had only heard them mention Midoriya and had been about to ask them why they had mentioned him, but the bell for class rang and he missed his opportunity.

"You see-" Izuku started but was distracted by noise from behind him. Shouting and a few explosions were heard from one side of the classroom and Iida momentarily disappeared to scold the culprits and returned to his seat immediately after.

"Sorry about that. Midoriya-kun, you were saying?" Iida apologized and nodded encouragingly to Izuku who had faltered from the distraction. Regaining his composure, Izuku thought about what to tell them. He was obviously going to tell them the truth and ask for their thoughts, but Uraraka's seat was directly behind Iida's and although the girls weren't currently inside the classroom, they could appear at any moment and he didn't want them to overhear.

"Maybe we should go outside and talk?" Izuku suggested and started feeling the slightest bit anxious. His nerves had been manageable when he was with the other boys, but were now resurfacing more intensely than before. Swallowing nervously, he led his two friends outside to a secluded spot and told them of his predicament.

The trio had found a vending machine in a nearly deserted corridor and the boys were quietly sipping on their respective drinks. Izuku had managed to admit his feelings for Uraraka to Iida and Todoroki without much trouble. It had been surprisingly easy and nowhere near as embarrassing as the freckled teen had expected. Maybe that had to do with how close he was with Todoroki and Iida, but since neither of them had reacted in shock or outrage, he took it as a good sign.

Izuku had finished his juice brick ages ago, but was idly playing with the straw as he waited for either of his friends to say something. Maybe he wasn't as relaxed as he thought. Glancing up at his friends, he felt reassured that they wouldn't mock him or make him uncomfortable.

"I'm actually not that surprised." Todoroki admitted as he took a final sip of his canned coffee. He had bought it on a whim, but the bitterness of the coffee wasn't particularly appealing to Shoto, so he finished it and tossed the empty can into the recycling bins under the watchful eye of Iida.

"You're not?" Izuku asked, mildly surprised. He had expected Todoroki to have been chocked to some degree, but when he spoke next, Izuku realized that his normally aloof friend was indeed very observant and maybe not as oblivious as everyone had him pegged.

"It makes sense that you'd develop feelings for each other. You're very close and care deeply for one another." Todoroki stated. He remembered how Uraraka had been desperate to find Midoriya a few nights ago, he was pretty sure it was love he had seen in her eyes, but hadn't been able to place it at the time.

"I agree," Iida nodded, "your friendship is evolving in a natural and logical way. Feelings of admiration and support can often lead to feelings of love. There is nothing wrong with it." The class representative adjusted his glasses for the umpteenth time, but as he pushed them back to their proper place, his eyes came to rest on Izuku, who suddenly felt a chill run down his spine.

"I take it you intend to act on your feelings?" Iida prompted his freckled friend, who stopped fiddling with his straw. All of the boys felt the change of air and suddenly the atmosphere felt suffocating.

"Iida." Todoroki warned his taller friend. He knew where Iida was going and found it unnecessary. The dual quirk wielder saw Midoriya's eyes widen and his shoulders tense the tiniest bit and felt annoyance seeping through him, but held his tongue. At least for now. He would intervene if Iida stepped out of line.