Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑁𝑖𝑡𝑖'𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡??? 𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑃𝑎𝑁𝑖 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜..... 𝑊𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡..... 𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐾𝑌𝑌 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑛 𝐻𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑎 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟....

_______________________________________

Nandini looked shocked after reading the paper, few minutes passed still she didn't said anything so Manik asked her

Manik: Nandini what happened? Why are you looking shocked??

Nandini looked at Manik and hand him the paper *ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ғʟᴏᴏʀ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀʙɪʀ*

Dhruv: Manik what is it?

Manik: Priya aunty has written this

Alya: Read it

Cabir beta,
         If you are reading this letter than it means something has happened to me or I'm no more in this world..... I want to tell something which will change your life completely I know I should have told you earlier but I don't have enough courage to say truth to you, and even if I try to tell you or anyone else about it than it will risk their life also that's why I wrote this letter.... Cabir you are not my son, yes you read it right you are not my son but Raman and Ishita Murthy's son and Nandini Murthy's twin brother..... Murthy's thought that you are dead because they found a dead baby body fully burned.... We have adopted you from an orphanage when you were of 1 and half years old, first we didn't know that who you were but after 3 years we came to know who you are and I came to know you are Son of Ishita whom I know from my college days even though we were in different departments still our friendship was good but we lost contact after we graduate..... Me and your Dad decided to tell the truth to Murthy family but before we could go there... The person came to know about this and he.... He killed your Dad showing that it was accident..... I thought that that person wanted revenge from us that's why all this happened but no that person wanted revenge from Murthy's and that person is not alone because no one can do all this things one hand and that person kept his eyes on us every now and then It was not safe for you there also and after few days I came to know that our business is not doing good so I handle the business and that time we met Malhotra's..... You Manik and Mukti became good friends and were always with each other and soon Dhruv and Alya also became your friends you all were inseparable..... That time I thought if your real parents would be here they will be so happy but I can't say anything because if I did than he will kill them also..... Please take care of yourself, your friends and your real family they need you..... I'm sorry beta that I didn't tell you earlier about this I'm sorry but I never faked my love towards you.... I always loved you like my own son remember that...