Pulling out my cellphone that I had in my pocket as well, I dialled Marcus' number. After few rings, the line went dead.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I tried Sam's but it was switched off.

What the hell?

Sam never turns his phone off...afraid some chick might give him a booty call and God forbid he miss that just because his lame excuse of a cellphone was off in time of the perfect opportunity!

Do they already know what happened?

Did Che...

Gritting my teeth, I counted my breath backward. Closing my eyes shut, tight enough for the stars to start dancing in my vision.

What do I do now?

I can't just go back to dorm!

What if she has already filed a complaint against me and cops are waiting outside my room, for me to come and hand myself over!

King, You stupid fucker!

I hit my head hard against the steering wheel cursing my fate.

Anxiety slowly started making it's way inside my heart and I felt its constant prick over and over.

How can I ra-do that to someone!

Have I stooped this low?

What if what she's saying is right! What if they see the proof through cameras?

Bloody hell!

I couldn't just go back to apologize to her. There's no way!

Cant go back to dorm either!

I tried Marcus' number again. This time, the light came already dead just like Sam's.

I swallowed the urge to whip my cellphone against the dashboard.

I didn't know what else to do anymore. What was there to do. Who to call. And then there is my sweet Faith.

Why that silly goose is so far away from me!

I dropped my head back against the seat closing my eyes. Envisioning her soft brown eyes. That one mole on her cheek that would smile along with her when those cheeks would protrude out.
The curve of her lips.

God how bad I wanted to see that curve!

But she can't know about this! She can't be here right now.

What is she gonna think about this situation? About ...me?

Would she believe me. Or would I appear as another bastard to her who "knocks every other chick just for the fun of it".

Her words reverberated in my mind. Clear as day. Her suspicious eyes trying to read me. All the doubts pooling in the softness of that brownness.

Digging my nails into my fists, I straightened back up. Harsh breaths came out in puffs. Sitting there all alone. Staring down the road.

Is that how it feels like?

Loneliness!

Separation.

Sadness.

And this overwhelming urge to just get one warm hug. Just one. That would assure you, you're not alone. You got this. It's going to be alright.

Did I just lose her? All the hope of ever having her in my life back?

The sun came out bright. Harsh.