Chapter 27: Jeremy

Start from the beginning

"What's this for?"

"In case i dont come back. Protect the people on my no kill list," I told him.

"No kill list?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah. Damon's not aloud to kill you, Scar, Tyler, caroline, or stefan."

"Cool."

Damon put his arm  around me and led me downstairs.  He walked me to the mystic grill and left as soon as I walked in. I saw Elijah in the very back.

"Hello Cameron," he greated me.

"Elijah."

"We will be leaving shortly so eat while you can."

"Why cant I stay here?" I asked him.

"My brother will find you here. With all the warewolf incidents, the salvatore brothers, and that insufferable sister of yours, we cant risk it," he told me.

"What are you going to do when I turn. I do that on friday by the way. The salvatores have a cell for me here," I reason.

"I will figure it out."

"I have to go to school. Unlike you, I age. I have my school here."

"It simply comes down to your house isnt safe. Far to many vampires have been let in," he reasoned,"I really am sorry Cameron. However, I cant risk this. Not with you, not with what my brother can do with you."

"What if I moved in with damon?"

"What?"

"Your right. My place with the Gilbert's is unsafe, but the boarding house...its safer right?" I asked him.

"I would allow this, on one circumstance."

"Okay?"

"I want the lease in someone else's name."

"I'll talk to damon."

"You will stay with me until that is changed," he told me.

"Can I meet with damon to tell him?"

"Yes."

One week later (I know this is earlier then in the show, but it works better with my story line)

"Just sign here and you two will technically own the house," stefan said.

"Okay," I told him.

Me and elena both signed our names on the paper. As we did that damon brought in my last box. I was officially moving in here so I'd be safer.

The vampires went outside so we could invite them in.

"Stefan, come on in," elena said.

"Scarlett get in here," I told my sister.

Me and elena just smirked at damon.

"Both of you!" He exclaimed.

"Your hot when your frustrated, " I told him.

"Please, I'm always hot," he told me.

"And with that comment. I'm going to read," I said turning away.

"Love. Please!" He begged.

"Whatever. Come in," I said with a laugh.

He ran and pressed a kissed to my lips.

"I'm going. Bye guys," elena said.

"See ya!" We all said.

"Are you sure you dont want to share a room with Scar?" Damon asked me.

"I'm sure. She likes having her own room," I said to him.

We walked up to our room. I changed into some comfier clothes and collapsed on the bed.

"I promise I will find a way to get Elijah off your back," damon said to me.

"I know you will. I love you damon," i said to the raven haired man.

"I love you to Cam," he said wrapping his arms around me.

I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep safe in his arms. I have really fallen for him.

Scarletts POV

"They dont know I'm here," I whispered.

"Good. Do you know where the moon stone is?"

"Its with Cameron. I'll steal it soon. Shes watching it to close right now," I said.

The guilt was overwhelming, but I had to do this.

"Good."

"Once I do this can i come home. Will i no longer be a failure?"

"Yes. If you successfully help me, you can come home. You can go back to being my perfect little daughter," my mom said, tucking a peice of hair behind my ear.

I didn't want to betray my sister, but I couldnt fail my mom. I'm the perfect child, not the failure. I have to do this.

Right?