After taking them down, they made it to their stop. The Blacksmith shop. Y/N looked up the sign, seeing a rather familiar symbol with tails. As they enter, her eyes widen to see a rather familiar friend of hers.

"Tails?!" Y/N exclaimed in shock.

"Hey! Tails?! Nah, it can't be... This is the smithy, right?" Sonic said.

"It sure is! Welcome, knights!" Tails/Blacksmith greeted.

"He is no knight. At least not yet." Caliburn said. "But Y/N is and she's destined to be."

"I agree." Wolflobe said.

"Says you."

Y/N giggled.

"What a magnificent swords you two have! I've never seen those that talks before!"

"Oh, it talks alright..."

"They are very much knowledgeable."

They go inside.

"I know a fine blade when I see it! I am a blacksmith, after all!"

"Great. Think you could you sharpen this dull piece of rust?" Sonic asked.

"Fool! It is you who is dull!" Caliburn scowled.

"Of course I could! Now, what's the sword's name?" Blacksmith asked.

"Caliburn."

"Hm? Caliburn? Where have I heard that name before?"

"Sorry, but could you speed it up a bit? We're kinda in a hurry."

"Sonic! Rude!" Y/N glared at him.

"I have to agree." Caliburn said.

"Don't worry, miss. And sure! Leave it to me! Oh! And what's your sword's name miss?"

"Wolflobe."

"A wolf sword? Interesting. I heard that name before, too."

"You'll figure it out later." Y/N said.

"Okay. I'll get started right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Tails sharpen Caliburn and Wolflobe, they are now on their way to the Lady of the Lake as they bid him farewell.

"If I'm not mistaken, the Lady of the Lake lives somewhere up ahead."

"Wherever it is, I'm sure we'll find it if we just keep going."

Y/N sees a wagon with a horse as well as Sonic. They jumped on it as the horse began to run with the wagon.

"Hey, this could be helpful. Let's hitch a ride!"

"Yeah!"

"A wagon ride wouldn't be bad." Caliburn said.

"Mhm." Wolflobe nodded in agreement.

Y/N and Sonic noticed behind them are more goons coming for them.

"Here it comes! You can slay them when they leap. Watch for it!"

"Get ready!"

Sonic and Y/N slashed the goons off after they leapt towards them. The wagon suddenly began to shake them.

"H-Hey!"

"It's alright. We're following the road."

More goons came and then they were slayed again. The horse that was running jumped off the cliff and the wagon crashed. The horse ran off after it was free. The hedgehog siblings luckily landed.