47

" 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 "

The hotel we're staying in is holding a new years party tonight, I was excited. It was our last night here and we had already had the best time, at least I had. It was so good to forget about everything for a little while, sure don't get me wrong the four of them sometimes drove me mad with all their muggle comments but I got over them because it wasn't that often and the good times over rid the bad. I didn't want this weekend to end, I had felt more at home than ever. I sighed thinking about us going back, Draco had clearly heard me and walked over to the bed laying down beside me.

'You okay?' I flashed a half smile and cuddled into him, Draco instantly putting his arms around me and holding me tight 'everything is changing isn't it?' Draco hummed and kissed my hair. 'I think so but no matter what we'll be just fine' I pondered the thought for a moment. Would we be just fine? We were on two different sides and my fear was I would have to decide what side I pick and no matter how much Malfoy may mean to me, I can't pick Voldemort, surely not? 'I love you' He admitted. I started shaking my head and sat up. 'Draco...no' He looked a little hurt but not surprised. He held my face in his hands and looked me in the eyes. 'I'm telling you I love you, and I know you don't love me back right now but I don't care' He pressed a soft kiss on my lips. 'Because I love you. And I'm ready whenever you feel the same'.

We sat in silence for a little, our noses touching and our breaths steady, his hands in mine and it was all good. The silence was comfortable and not awkward, I felt happy. Despite him admitting he loved me and him knowing I didn't feel the same just yet it wasn't awkward. I liked Draco a lot but I couldn't feel love for him yet, maybe I could but I just couldn't get the words out I'm not sure. It was just that I had never felt love before and how would I know? How would I know that what I feel is what I'm supposed to feel. He was the only person that made me feel complete like I was whole, wherever he was, that was home to me. But was that love? 

|||

I had kicked out Draco and was now getting ready with Pansy, my dress was a holographic wrap dress, it was short and I was almost certain Draco would complain but I didn't care. Pansy was doing her make up as she had already done mine and I took this as my opportunity to write to the twins.

To F & G

yes I think I can help with that plan, umbitch will be pissed but I'm 100% willing to try. I'm excited to see you , I hope you've had a good break I have really missed you but it's been good here. I wish you a good new years.

love your little one x

I gave the letter to my owl and turned back around towards Pansy. 'Hey uh P' I prattled, she paused 'yes y/f/l' I moved to sit on the edge of the bed closer to her. 'He said he loved me last night' She stopped completely, mid eyeliner. 'What!' I gulped and nodded. Pansy let out some sort of squealed excited sound. 'You said it back right?' I shook my head 'What!' She shouted repeating herself. 'I'm not sure if I do P and he said that was okay' Pansy shook her head clearly in awe. 'He really fucking loves you, even though he hides it in front of people its so obvious you made him all soft.' I looked down making Pansy smirk. 'We're all glad you're here. Merlin. We're all glad you're still alive' I dipped my head 'I'm only here for you guys P'.

Pansy and I were currently in the lift on our way to the top floor, myself just as impatient as usual, tapping my foot against the floor. The elevator dinged and we both stepped out. Busy was an understatement, it was packed to the brim yet somehow I managed to spot our lads around a small circle table. I pulled Pansy over to the boys who looked shocked at the sight of how amazing we looked, at least that's what I told myself, I took Draco's hand 'Come on' He seemed unhappy about dancing but he came with me all the while.

'You look stunning but I don't like it' I couldn't help but laugh a little. 'No surprise there, let me guess. Too much skin?' He held me closer. 'I just don't like the thought that other men could be looking at something that is mine'. I raised a brow but didn't argue nor tease him, not tonight. The song you and I by one direction came on and my face lit up. 'Holy shit I love this song!' I shouted a little too loud making my throat ache but I didn't care, I dragged him deeper into the crowd a big smile across my face. 'YOU AND I, WE DON'T WANNA BE LIKE THEM' I sung loudly making Draco lean down and kiss me, we rocked whilst we danced. The moment was perfect. nothing could become you and I. Were the lyrics I heard in my ear and I related to them in this moment. I smiled up at him. Our friends had found us for the countdown, I kept smiling at Draco our noses now touching as everyone around as screamed '3..2..1!' Out of the corner of my eye I saw Theo kissing some girl and Blaise and Pansy kiss. I pecked Draco quickly. 'Happy new years love' I beamed and hugged him tight. 

[A/N] I've had a bad week and reading back through this cheered me up