happy birthday benji's mom

Start from the beginning

"We are here now, guys." RJ says with a big grin on his face as he parks the car.

"Yay!" Harlow and Theodore both say in unison as they unbuckle out of their car seats.

"Ba ba ba ba." Luca says as he smiles at RJ and Will.

"Hi, baby boy! Hi! This is your first time here, huh?" Will says as he picks up Luca out of his car seat and holds him in his arms, making Luca smile.

"It is my first time too, Daddy and Papi!" Averie says with a big grin.

"That's right, Avy! It is your first time too!" RJ says as he helps Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow out of the car.

Benji then gets out of the car and he is proudly holding his mom's birthday balloons that he picked out for his mom.

"Don't let go of the balloons, Bubba!" Coralei says as she, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all giggle loudly, making Benji giggle and smile back

"I won't! I am not that dumb to do that!" Benji says with a cheeky smile at his little sister and with some sass.

Will, Luca, RJ, Harlow, Theodore, Coralei, Averie and Benji all walk over to Aubrey's grave which is in the middle of a nice green grassy area. 

"Here she is right over here! Aww, she has a lot of of pretty flowers for her birthday!" Will says to the kids as he bounces Luca in his arms.

"She sure does! Your mom loved flowers didn't she, bubba?" RJ asks Benji.

"Yes! Mommy really loved flowers and she loved to garden!" Benji says proudly with a big grin.

"Aww." Will says softly as he rubs Benji's back and Benji smiles.

Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all smile as they look at all of the flowers by the gravestone.

"Happy birthday, Aubrey!" RJ says with a smile.

"Happy thirtieth birthday, Aubrey!" Will says as he kisses Luca.

"Happy birthday, Mommy! I love you and miss you!" Benji says out loud as Will and RJ both smile at him.

"Baaa baaaa!" Luca says as he smiles.

"Happy birfday!" Theodore and Harlow both say in unison happily.

"Happy birthday bubba's mommy!" Averie says with a big cheeky smile.

"Happy birthday, Benji's mommy!" Coralei says happily.

"Bubba, I am going to put the sunflowers you picked out right over here okay?" RJ says to Benji and Benji nods.

"Okay, Papi! That is a perfect spot for them!" Benji says as he smiles and sits down in front of his mom's grave stone.

Will sits Luca down in the grass next to Benji and Luca happily begins to play with the grass making Will and RJ both chuckle.