Part XV

It had been a couple of days after I had last seen San. My parents went out on a vacation, leaving me with the house to myself for the next two weeks. I was so happy that they finally had time to spend together and I was even more glad that they let me stay. I planned on spending the weeks working in order to pay them back and also use it as a distraction to forget about San. At least, that's what I wanted until I heard the doorbell ring in the middle of the night. I groggily got up to check who was there, cautiously peeking through the windows in case it was a stranger. To my surprise, Seonghwa was outside, wearing a leather jacket and ripped jeans as if it wasn't actually 3 am. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I questioned after I opened the door.

"I can't believe it. The rumors were true."

I looked back at him with confusion as I shut the door behind me.

"You actually came back, Sun Hee. Even though it's been 5 years."

"Who told you?" I asked, paranoid as to how news spread so quickly.

"Jin Ha."

"You guys still keep in touch after everything you did to her?"

"What can I say? It's hard to forget about me." He winked then gave a sly smirk afterwards.

"But, I forgot about you and that was pretty easy for me," I said, trying to humble him.

"Shut up."

I laughed at how fast his expression changed.

"How'd you know I'd be here?" I asked.

"The Sun Hee I knew wouldn't pay extra for rent if she didn't have to," he joked.

"Okay, so why are you here?"

"What? You aren't excited to see me?"

"It's the middle of the night, dumbass."

"You haven't changed at all, huh?" He smiled.

"Neither have you." I grinned back. I wasn't lying, he really hadn't changed one bit. He was as handsome as ever, but equally as annoying. 

"Are you going to let me in now?" he asked.

"No. Why are you even here at this hour?"

"I just like to annoy you."

I rolled my eyes.

"Cute pjs by the way," he said, looking me up and down. It was just my luck that I had to be wearing pajama pants with cats all over them.

"Well, excuse me for not being prepared for surprise reunions."

"Yeah, you should be ashamed. I dressed up nicely just to come see you."

"Whatever," I mocked, even though I was embarrassed that he had to see me like this.

"Just take them off if you're that self-conscious."

"Geez, showing up uninvited then telling me to strip? What happened to subtlety, Seonghwa?"

"Don't act so coy now," he whispered, walking closer to me.

"What do you want?" I spat, folding my arms over my chest.

"Are you trying to say that you didn't come back here for me?"

"In your dreams, stupid."

"Ah, but when I dream about you you're wearing something completely different. And you behave much better," he spoke into my ears, cornering me with both his hands on the door.