Lost willpower •Part 3•

Start from the beginning

-----------------------

*Few hours later*

"Darling..." Magnus cooed, gently stroking his boyfriend's hair. "Wake up. The breakfast is ready."

"Mmmm...." Alec mumbled, stirred then went back to sleep making Magnus smile at his adorableness.

"Wake up, else I'll eat all Nasi Rames by myself!" Alec's eyes fluttered open at that and looked directly into the mischievous brown ones.

"You made Nasi Rames!? Wait, when did you wake up?" He looked around and noticed that the rays of the sun were cool and not scorchingly uncomfortable.

"At 4 A.M. You know I can't sleep for more than eight hours." Leaning down, he pecked his boyfriend's forehead but the man squirmed making him frown. "Darling?"

"Um, bathroom..." He trailed off and a deep red blush crept on his cheeks.

Chuckling, Magnus helped his boyfriend to get into his 12th knee scooter as they left for their room.

----

After eating their breakfast, they both were back on their bed couch, binge-watching Netflix movies when Magnus suddenly disappeared into their bedroom making Alec fidgety as negative thoughts started blinding his mind once again. Looking around, he picked up the metal vase whose edges were slightly sharp and brought it against his wrist but to his disappointment, Chairman jumped on the couch and took the vase in his mouth, tugging and pawing at it playfully oblivious to why his papa picked it up.

"Damn it, Chairman... shoo..."

"Darling, I wan- Alexander!" Magnus' heart skipped a beat when he saw what his boyfriend was about to do, again. He walked towards the couch, put the bundle he was carrying on the table, sat down, and snatched the vase from his hand which Chairman was clung onto. Carefully, he took it out of the cat's mouth and gave him his toy instead, patting his head for saving his boyfriend's life once again as Alec watched his every moves with glistening dull eyes.

As soon as Magnus' worried eyes fell on his, Alec lowered them as a teardrop fell on his cheek. "Sorry..."

Magnus put his finger below his chin and tilted his face up. "Hey... look at me." Slowly, Alec lifted his eyes which were brimming with tears. "Sweetheart, please don't say sorry. I know you're going through so much but I've already told you, this isn't the end. You have so many talents but your loss of confidence is pulling you down. Please don't let it."

"I'm trying, Magnus, but..." He trailed off but his eyes fell on the bundle which to his shock was his collection of books and pages of his writings. "W..where did you find those? H.. how?"

"I was cleaning our room in the morning when I stumbled upon those. How come I never knew when we're living together for two years? This and that you're such an amazing writer."

"These aren't that great." Alec retorted to which he got a 'are you serious' look. "And... I brought it here recently, the time after we got back together when mum, dad, and others shifted here from Alicante. Mom was going to throw them but I stopped her and brought it here instead."

"These are fabulous, darling. Why didn't you told me?"

Alec groaned, eyeing that bundle with irritation. "Because there's nothing good about them. Besides, these are written five years back."

"You're delusional, sweetheart." Magnus stood up and picked up one of the papers from the bundle, ready to read it out loud.

"Magnus, no!"