Ch. 42 - Peyton?

Savannah POV

We made it back to the car, but I was feeling little so I whined out for Mommy. "Baby, the cars moving, you need to stay buckled up." Mommy told me after the countless times of me trying to unbuckle my seatbelt trying to get to her.

"Wan' you mommy. Wan' milkies." I whined out to her.

Mommy gave me a sad smile, "I know baby, but you need to stay buckled up for your safety. As soon as we arrive I'll nurse you, okay?"

I frowned, but nonetheless nodded my head, "Otay mommy." I grumbled out.

Finally after what felt like forever, the car finally stopped and Hopey and momma got out. Mommy unbuckled me and pulled me into her lap. She then unbuttoned her shirt some so she was able to pull out her boob and I latched on.

She ran her fingers through my hair while humming slightly. "You're mommy good baby girl aren't you?" She asked quietly while I nursed. I smiled behind her nipple and gave a little nod.

Eventually, I unlatched and mommy rebuttoned her shirt so we could step out of the car. When we stepped out, Momma and Hopey were standing next to the car along with the four bodyguards. Momma insisted on having a bodyguard for each of us even though we have never been targeted.

"So little one, we were thinking why don't you go with Hope for a bit so mommy and I can do some shopping for you. How does that sound?" Momma asked me.

"Sound goods momma." I told her with a smile on my face. Her and mommy both kissed the top of my head and pulled me into a hug before they disappeared into a store.

"Alright, where to little one?" Hopey asked pulling me up onto her hip.

I giggled at the action before telling her the candy store which made her roll her eyes. We made it to the store in no time. Just as we were about to go in, the sight of a blonde girl digging in the dumpster caught my eye.

"Hopey down p'ease?" I asked politely. Hopey gave me a weird look, but still set me down. I slowly made my way down the alley towards the dumpster. It caught my attention because not too long ago I was that same girl. Except this girl reminded me of someone I knew.

I accidentally hit a can and startled the girl. She looked up at me before taking off running. The girl was Peyton!

I chased after her confused on why Peyton would be in the dumpster and without her parents. "Pey Pey! Stop!" I yelled a few times running behind her. I could hear Hopey calling for me to come back, but I ignored her.

Finally after yelling her name once more she finally stopped and took a deep breath trying to catch it. "Pey Pey why you run?" I asked as I got closer to the girl.

"How do you know my name?" The girl asked with a hint of anger, but she seemed scared mostly.

"Whatchu mean Pey? We live toget'er." I told her and she raised an eyebrow.

"Are you a little?" Peyton asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yeahhh. You are too." I told her.

She took a couple of steps back, "How do you know that?" She asked trying to push against the wall for support.

"I just said Peyton dat we live toget'er. I know you little cause we p'ay toget'er." I told her getting more and more confused.

Her brows furrowed at the name Peyton. "My name is Paisley, not Peyton. How do you know that name?" She told me.

My eyes widened at that, there's no way. It immediately pulled me out of headspace. "You're Peyton's twin she talks about. Oh my god."

"You know my twin?" Paisley asked and I nodded my head.