Chapter 6 - Little

Savannah POV

After breakfast, I head out to the yard with Addie and Alex both holding my hand. Alex is currently scolding me for what happened this morning. "Goodness Savannah. It's like you don't care about your own health. We just want you to be more careful, please? For us?"

I nodded my head and looked down at my feet. I wasn't use to someone caring about my well-being. "I'm sorry. I'll try to be more careful. I'm used to getting hurt though, so if you're worried about me being in pain then there's no need." I try to reason causing both women to stop and Addie to crouch down to my height.

"That's not the point sweetheart." Addie said while brushing a piece of hair back behind my hair. "We want you to be careful because we don't want you to get hurt at all. We're worried one day you'll hurt yourself really bad if you keep doing things that are reckless."

I nodded again and hugged Addie's crouched body, "I'm sorry Ad, I'm sorry Al." I mumbled into the crook of Addie's neck. I felt Addie rub my back and Alex spoke up.

"It's okay sweetie, just try to be more careful for us." I could hear Alex say so I just nodded once more.

They eventually let me go off to wander and I ended back up at the sandbox with Jason and Peyton. Another man was with them too, so I just sat on the opposite side of the box.

"Savvy!!" Peyton screeched out when she saw me, crawling over to me quickly to give me a hug.

I chuckled knowing she was little right now slightly jealous that she hasn't gotten to experience this life. Nonetheless I hugged her back, "Hi Pey-Pey."

"Peyton, who's your friend?" The new man asked.

"Dada dis Savvy. Savvy meet dada. Savvy work fo queens." Peyton explained before going back to playing with the sand.

Jason spoke up and luckily he wasn't very far into little space, "Savannah, dis Addie's bwother Axel. He also me and Pey's dada."

I smiled towards Addie's brother, "It's a pleasure to meet you sir."

Axel kind of raised his brows but smiled back to me. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Savannah. I hear you work for the queens?" He asked.

I nodded slightly, "Kind of? I haven't started working for them yet because they said something about wanting me to get settled into the castle along with wanting me to heal from my injuries."

That intrigued him, "Injuries?"

I rubbed the back of my neck, "I kind of got into a fight with a raccoon before I came here and then I fell off the kitchen counter this morning." I told him while lifting my sleeve slightly to show him the ice on my shoulder.

He looked at me with wide eyes, "Well then missy, you just seem a bit accident prone." He said with a slight chuckle causing me to blush.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that I am." I said as Peyton and Jason got up.

"Savvy! Come wit us. We go p'ay on set!" Peyton demanded so I just nodded not really knowing what 'set' was.

I said goodbye to Axel as I followed the two littles to a stunning play set jungle gym thing. They both took off running for it and I was about to do the same, but when I looked behind me to make sure no one was there I saw Axel.

I was assuming he was watching his littles, but I didn't want him to be suspicious and tell the Queens, so I slowly met up with them on the set.

"Come p'ay Savvy!" Peyton yelled as she was pulling me onto the set. I laughed before joining them.

Jason had been quiet for awhile when we were on the play set, but when Peyton was distracted he whispered my way. "I know you wan' slip. It be ok. Jus' twy?"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I heard Peyton yell to come play again and I took off running towards her. She was getting ready to go down the slide. "'Ait fo me!!" I screeched out to her. I sat behind her and we went down the slide together falling on our butts before rolling over to our sides laughing.

"'Gain 'gain!" I shouted as I took off running for the slide again. I saw Jason standing nearby and drug him with me. "S'ide wit me Jay-Jay!" I yelled. He giggled and sat behind me as we slid down the slide, falling to the ground just like Peyton and I had.

We ran around that play set for what felt like hours before I saw the two women I cared most about here walking this way.

Adelaide POV

Alex and I were swinging back in forth on one of the bench swings when I got a text from my brother.

"Hey Al, I just got a text from Axel asking both of us to meet him near the play set?" I told her confused.

She shot me a confused look back, but nodded her head. We made our over and saw Axel. "What's up bro?" I asked him.

"See for yourself," Axel said pointing towards the play gym that not only had his two littles on it, but Savannah as well. She was shouting, laughing, playing with the other two and had very clearly slipped into little space.

"She's in headspace?" Alex asked not quite believing the sight before her eyes. My brother just smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, you should have heard some of the things she said. And I quote, "S'ide wit me Jay-Jay!" I don't know what her headspace will be, but she has definitely slipped." Axel spoke once more.

I couldn't help but get teary eyed at the idea of Savannah being one step closer to being our little. Alex noticed and gave me a side hug before we walked over to the set to hopefully see little Savannah closer up.

On our walk over there, Savannah made eye contact with us and a smile lit up her face. Before Alex and I could comprehend what was happening, Savannah was running towards the both of us.

She had a smile on her face when she ran at me yelling, "ADDIEEEE!" before jumping into my open arms. I'm glad I was prepared for her otherwise I would have fallen.

I smiled at her giggles, "Are you having fun sweetie?" I asked bouncing her on my hip.

"'Ots an 'ots fun Addie! I p'ay wit Pey-Pey an Jay-Jay an we go down s'ide an p'ay on swings!" She gabbered on and on about playing with the other two littles. I just looked over to Alex who was smiling.

Savannah looked over and saw Alex, "ALLYYY!" She yelled out while reaching her arms out to her almost as if she forgot she was there and felt bad. We both tilted our heads at the name but shook it off.

Alex took her into her arms immediately, "Hi baby girl, did you have fun playing?" Savannah snuggled up into Alex's arms.

"Mmhmm, 'ots of 'un." Savannah said quietly right before she let out a yawn.

"Are you tired sweet cheeks? Do you want to take a nap?" I ask as I pet her head.

She nodded, "Nap wit me?" She asked us both quietly.

"You want us to take a nap with you baby?" Alex asked and she got a head nod before Savannah put her head back on Alex's chest and closed her eyes.

We walked up to our room and Alex gently laid her on the bed as I went to grab one of my nightgowns for her. It was going to be really big on her, but it'll be okay. Alex and I took all of her clothes that she was playing in off before dressing her into a nightgown. I wanted to put a pull up on her, but Alex said that might freak her out when she woke up.

We laid her into the center of the bed and she seemed to be fast asleep. We both looked at each other with a shrug and figured she wouldn't notice if we didn't nap with her since she was asleep. I went to kiss her forehead, but before I could pull away she whined and pulled me closer to her.

I let out a quiet chuckle before climbing into bed and she practically glued herself to the front of me. Alex laughed and started backing away, but I gave her one of my glares and her happy face quickly faded away when she realized I was serious. She got into bed behind Savannah and wrapped her arms around the both of us.

Savannah let out a soft sigh of content and I kissed the top of her head before kissing Alex's lips.