Big Brother

Let me catch you up on what's happened... Finn and Rachel never got married all due to one thing.... Quinn. She went home to get her bridesmaids dress and ended up in a car accident. Poor Quinn; she's been through so much already. She shouldn't have that to add the the list...

~~~~~~~

Don't you know, I'm still standing (Ooh)
Better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor
Feeling like a little kid
(I'm still standing) I'm still standing
After all this time (Standing)
Picking up the pieces of my life
Without you on my mind

I'm still standing
Yeah! yeah! yeah! (Yeah!)
I'm still standing (Standing)
Yeah! yeah! yeah! (Whoa, uh, oh)
I'm still standing
Yeah! yeah! yeah! (Yeah, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh)
I'm still standing
Yeah! yeah! yeah! (Oh oh)
I'm still standing
Yeah! yeah! yeah! (Yeah yeah yeah yeah!)
I'm still standing
Yeah! yeah! yeah!
(I'm still standing, I'm still standing)
I'm still standing

We all cheered as Quinn and Artie finished singing. "Here's a lesson for your board Mr Schue. Don't text and drive. Ever. It's the stupidest thing I've ever done. Besides sleeping with Puck." I laughed slightly as I saw Puck's face. "There's a lot of rumours floating around so let's clear the air. First of all, all my plumbing still works, which is awesome. But my spinal cord was severely compressed in the car accident, which basically means I can't move my feet or legs. But to good thing is that I'm starting to regain feeling, so with a lot of physical therapy and your prayers, I stand a good chance for a full recovery. So no tears. That means you Tina."

I looked at her from the other side of the choir room and saw her wipe away a tear. "Oh, and I apologise for the number. My dance moves aren't as smooth as Artie's yet."

"With practice they will be." Artie smiled at her.

"I promise by the time we go to Nationals, I'll be out of this chair and dancing on that stage."

We all cheered for her as everyone got up and hugged Quinn.

*******

"Five, six, seven, eight!" Sue yelled at us in the auditorium.

She's trying to get us ready for Nationals and I'm not going to lie; it's not going well. She is so harsh and as bad of a teacher as Mr Schue; actually probably not that bad.

"Stop, please stop! This is an embarrassment. Who you texting, Riley?"

I looked up from my phone to see her staring at me. "Um... I'm not texting, I'm..." Before I could finish, she threw my phone into the seats.

I stood there with my mouth open and Sam wrapped his arm around me in comfort as Finn walked in smiling.

"Good news! I booked a tour at the Railroad Museum on Friday, which means we're gonna a have an awesome Senior's Ditch Day. What is she doing here?"

"Hey Granny Panties! I'm taking over Booty Camp!"

We all then stood in a line as she began to insult us on everything that we were doing wrong. "You're out of shape, you're constantly late and when you're not busy texting, you're complaining about the choreography you're too lazy to learn. You're nothing but a coven of tardy, narcissistic, bloated bags of cellulite who will stab each other in the back at the first glimpse of a solo in a competition hosted by a late night horror movie host. Well, those days are over."

These days building up to Nationals are going to be hell...

*******

"I finally get to meet this mysterious brother of yours who you refuse to talk about." I heard Kurt speak as I walked passed him and Blaine at their lockers.