New York

"We made it guys!" I cheered, sitting next to Brittany on the stairs

"We made it guys!" I cheered, sitting next to Brittany on the stairs. "New York City! Nationals!"
"I want to hit up Central Park, get my frolic on." Tina smiled.
"I want to throw stuff off the Brooklyn Bridge."
"Count me in!" I high fived Puck.
"Guys, hold on. I mean, we still have two songs to write." Finn stopped us.

"Okay, Mr. Bossy Pants. But I think we have some time for a tune before we leave." Kurt began singing and we all joined in.

Start spreading the news
I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it
New York, New York

"Guys, I have news." Rachel ran up to us. "To celebrate our impending win at nationals I got us all 14 tickets to Broadway's longest-running show ever Cats."
"You might want to check the dates on those tickets, Rachel because Cats closed about 11 years ago." Quinn bursted her bubble.

"He did seem crazy. He charged my credit card by swiping it through his butt crack."

*******

It wasn't long after that we all headed back to the hotel as the rooms were ready. Mr Schue called us all to one of the rooms for a meeting.

Do you know that I can get an ahi tartare and a steak sandwich at 3:00 in the morning from their all-night dining menu? I feel like Eloise."
Brittany told Kurt, "I have pills for that."
"All right, guys. This is your time. Now, you are all on lockdown till you finish writing our songs for nationals." Seriously... "I want at least two solid verses by the time I get back.
"Aren't you gonna help us?" I asked him.

"I-I will be back and read your amazing creations and give notes. But right now I have to head to the theatre to, uh, fill out some paperwork." He rushed out of the room and shut the door behind him. Something didn't seem right...

We spent some time trying to come up with our songs and it wasn't too long before Brittany and I had made one with the help of Artie and Puck...

[Brittany & Riley (Artie)]
I got you in the palm of my hand
Wanna put something hot in you
So hot that you can't stand (That you can't stand)
Gonna take you to my lips
Empty out every last drop
So thirsty for what's in you, baby
That I can't stop (That I can't stop)

In the middle of the night, I'm in bed, alone
Don't care if you're glass, paper, styrofoam
When I need some water, baby

[Brittany, Riley & Artie]
Coffee or gin
You're the only thing, I wanna put them in

My cup, my cup
Sayin', What's up
To my cup, my cup
More of a friend than a silly pup
My cup
You know what it is
Sayin', What's up
To my cup (Ahh)
I'm sayin', What's up
To my cup (Ahh)
I'm sayin', What's up
To my cup (Ahh)