In the name of the brother

Start from the beginning

Ella smirked slightly as Hook said, "Did you see his face? His one true love gone in an instant, just like Milah crocodile when you took her from me."

Hook tried getting up as Gold started walking over saying, "But you took her first."

He then kicked Hoko in the face.

Emma immediately yelled, "Gold, are you insane!?"

Emma, Ella and David tried pulling Gold off Hook as he said, "Yes I am."

"You can't do this." David yelled.

Gold immediately said, "I can if you let me go."

"You don't want her to see that." Emma then tried

Gold looked at her and said, "I'm a stranger to her."

"Murder is a bad first impression trust me Gold." Ella then said

"What would Belle want you to do?" David said

Before anyone could say anything else they heard sirens and saw an ambulance turn the corner.

Ella and David got Gold off of Hook as Emma walked over to the ambulance.

"That was low Hook, even for you." Ella said walking away and towards David, Mary Margaret and Emma who were standing in front of the crashed car.

"Do you know this guy?" Emma asked noticing Ella had walked over

Ella shook her head and said, "No, never seen him before."

"That's because he drove into town." David realised

"From the outside?" Mary Margaret asked

"Looks like the world just came to Storybrooke." Ella stated

. . . .

Ella, Emma, Mary Margaret, David and Belle walked into the hospital as Hook and the outsider were being rolled in.

Emma knowing that Gold would likely kill Gold if he had the chance said to a nurse, "Hide him! Find a room and hide him!"

The nurse nodded just as Gold walked into the hospital, saying, "Belle!"

The all span around and David yelled, "Get him out of here!"

"What's happening with Belle?" Gold asked as Ella, took Belle to the side, trying to calm her down.

All of a sudden Dr Whale walked out of nowhere saying, "Everybody calm down." He looked at Gold and said, "Mr Gold, everything will be fine. She's in good hands here I promise."

. . . .

As Hook and the outsider were being treated everyone else was in the waiting room.

Everyone had gone to get something from the cafeteria except Emma and Ella, Emma said, "You know you have to talk about it."

"About what, there is nothing anyone can do to stop this Emma." Ella said whilst reading a magazine

Emma sighed, walked over to Ella and snatched the magazine from her hands.

"You are sick. when you are sick you can be treated." Emma said,

Emma stood back as Ella stood up and rolled up her left sleeve again, "Not this."

"True loves kiss?" Emma suggested

"As I have said, that person currently is not even in this realm, I. Cant. Get. To. Him. Stop Emma."

"Miss Swan, Miss Scarlett, Mr Jones is waking up." The nurse behind the two said,

"Stay here I'll go talk to him." Emma said