Chapter 2

Sometimes its hard to talk about on what your actually feeling.

Sometimes its hard to voice your thoughts in general .

The pain is  such a raw emotion and you try shape it into words , into sentences which is difficult.

Sometimes its like u can't speak the language everyone understands so you stay quite .

Its hard to express your self when you feel blocked from the open minded .

Because you feel if you speak on what's bothering you the judgmental people will have something to say which will make you want to disappear in thin air
Or make you want  be invisible instantly.

Some people say eyes are the gates to the soul.
I say its the window to a whole new world .
It's where someone else sees a different point of view but its different then how your own eyes will capture and analyze it.

Many days we look and don't really appreciate we could be able to see.
''' '''The power of the eyes and vision.'''

We go days stating where tired but don't really appreciate that we are able to walk and move .
' '''''The power of the body.'''

Many days we say i wish i was dead am tired of living but  dont really appreciate we are breathing and alive.
'''The power of the heart,lungs and  life .'''

Many days were wishing we could block out the noise but don't really appreciate that we are able to hear .
'' ''''The power of the ears and sound .'''

Many days we complain about smells but we hardly appreciate that we are able to smell.
'''The power of the nose and scents'''

But overall its the power of God himself ‼️✨
_
~V THOUGHTS ~