Visitor Part 1

Time Skip

Friday

Peter's POV

Things have been going great for my internship! Mr. Stark and all of the others have been so kind to me. We've been working on his suits and looking over a few inventions made by the engineers at Stark Industries.

Autumn starts next month and I am excited, but also kind of nervous to meet her. Hopefully, she's just as kind as she was when I first saw her.

May hasn't changed too much. She's been drinking more, and it's odd because when she is drunk, she's nicer. That's not usually the outcome you'd expect, but I'm not complaining. Her boyfriend has been taking care of her, making sure she takes her medication, and he drives her to the hospital where she works too! He's been so sweet to us. He makes breakfast for us, and May is starting to let me sit and eat with them!

Sober May is getting better, little by little. I mean, it's still not good, but it's progress. Her paycheck was a little larger this week, so she got to go on a real dinner date with Steven on Sunday.

(The timeline and like months and stuff is messed up, so bear with me and just go along with it even if it doesn't make sense.)

It's the middle of October, and leaves are falling as I make my way to the carline where Happy is waiting for me.

"Hey Happy!" I exclaimed as I slid into the backseat very smoothly.

"Hey, kid" he replied in a monotone voice. "How was school?"

"Oh, it was ok. MJ told our Lit teacher off today because she only asked the guys to carry stuff in from her car. I mean, MJ was right though. She's probably stronger than most of the guys in our grade. Sadly, she got detention, but it's not like she wasn't going to be there anyway.

"In Spanish, we're making piñatas, and my group is making a Spider-Man one! Isn't that cool? I'm kind of a big fan of his, so I helped MJ with the design. And get this! We're going to fill it up with KRABBY PATTY GUMMIES! It has nothing to do with Spider-Man, but I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

"And remember that algebra test I told you about? Nailed it! For lunch, they had these nasty cookies that were so overcooked, a dude got a black eye when he got hit in the face with one. Hopefully, he's okay. I mean, I think so because he laughed when he got hit, but it still probably hurt a lot..." I kept going on and on about my day. Happy seemed to be interested in what I had to say, which was very nice considering he's usually pretty grumpy. But today, he kept nodding in acknowledgement as I talked.

When we got to Stark Tower, I immediately thanked Happy as I jumped out of the car, excited to greet Mr. Stark.

3rd POV

Happy quickly parked and got inside before Peter could get into the elevator. Panting, Happy remembered to give the important heads up that Tony had instructed him to give.

"Kid, you gotta stop doing that to me. I'm not as young as I used to be." Peter chuckled at that.

"Anyways, Tony told me to tell you that we have some... visitors, and he said to try not to freak out, but also be careful. He's not exactly on the best terms with them," he said once he caught his breath. Peter gave him a thoughtful nod.