Taken...chapter 3

chapter 3

what is going to happen to me?

Lea's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes and I was shocked. Two of the most beautiful people I have ever seen were staring start at me. Adam still had a smirk on his face; I just wanted to slap it right off. However the other guy Jeremy had a concerned look on his beautiful face. He had deep brown shiny eyes which matched his gorgeous brown hair; he looked about 6 foot and well built- just lovely.  When i looked back at Adam he still had that smirk.

"What the hell are you smirking at?" I snapped at him.

"We're feisty, aren't we?"

"Well what do expect. You just kidnapped me!" I shouted at him. I'm really starting to hate the guy.

"Alright no need to shout," he smiled at me.

"I got every right to shout," I snapped back.

"Sweetie calm down, we're not going to hurt you," Jeremy told me sweetly.

"Can you really expect me to be that stupid?" I questioned him

"No, I don't think you're stupid, that's why you should believe me.  And my stupid brother over here isn't going to do anything either so there's no need to worry about him." He told me while looking into my eyes. And strangely enough I actually believe him.

"Fine I believe you, but I don't trust you...yet," and I really didn't trust them one bit, especially Adam.

"That's good. What's your name," I didn't just to answer because Adam butted in.

"Dinner."

"Shut up Adam. Sorry about that, he only ever cares about his stomach. So what's your name?" he asked me.

"Lea," I told him, but i'm not sure if it was a good idea.

"What a pretty name," he told me smiling.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"Ok enough chit chat Jeremy, what are we going to do with her," i got a good idea.

"Let me go that has to be to best option ever," but I just got shouted at.

"NO WAY," they both looked at each other with different looks in their eyes but you could so tell that they both just came up with the same idea. Jeremy nodded at Adam and he turned and faced me and said, "Well darling it looks like you're going to be living with us...forever."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

what do you think, would you like more? if do you have to comment and vote to let me know

holly:D