Taken...chapter 5

Chapter 5

who's for Breakfast

Lea's Pov

It's been a whole 24 hours since I have been gone miss. Well Kidnapped by a vampire. Mum and dad have probably phoned the police by now, realising someone is wrong.

Here I'm lying on the same soft but its light out so some when I must have fallen asleep. But this blanket and pillow wasn't here before. Jeremy must have given it to me because I really can't see Adam being that kind.

"Morning Lea," Jeremy called from the kitchen with some sort of food in his hand. From over here it looked to be a full English breakfast: bacon, eggs, toast and everything. Did he really make that for me?

"Morning Jeremy, who's that food for?" I asked him.

"Well, who do you think? There is only one person in this house that eats human food," he questioned me smiling.

"You seriously made all that for me, you can cook?"

"Of course I can cook silly, and I made you breakfast because I thought you would be hungry, so come  

on and eat up," he walked over to the small table and chairs in the corner of the living room and place down that gorgeous look food.

"So does this mean that Adam went and got the food," I smirked.

"Yep it does, he may be the older brother but I'm the one that's boss around here," he told me smiling.

"Good to know," I smiled back.

10 minutes later the whole of that yummy breakfast is all gone. That boy sure did know how to cook.

"Lea you can have the spare next to my room," he told me randomly.

"Ok, that's fine by me. I'd rather be next to you than Adam any day. And talking about Adam where the hell is he?" I asked him.

"I would agree with you there, oh he's gone hunting," Jeremy sighed angrily.

"Great so someone else is going to die today," why did he have to go and kill people just for food.

"I feel the same way you do Lea, I just wished he would try a bit more hard to live on my diet," he stated sadly.

"What is your diet?"

"I only drink animals blood not Humans; I don't want to be a killer if I can help it. Adam means well too but he just can or should I say won't keep to my diet, but He does try," he told me sincerely.

"So in a way you are like a vegetarian?"

"I guess you could call me that, yeah," he smiled slightly.

"When do you think Jerk Fang will be back then?" I loved naming Adam that now; I mean it is only fair.  

He won't stop calling me Sweet Little Thing.

"He should be back soon, he's been gone for hours and he doesn't normally take this long," he looked like he was thinking really hard.

"Is something wrong," I wasn't that worried about Adam that Jerk can look after himself but Jeremy looked really pained at the moment and I don't know what to do to help.

"No, I'm sure everything is just fine. He's probably just running a bit late," he said unsure.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

BANG.

What was that?

Jeremy grabbed me and placed me behind him protectively. What was that all about? Was there someone dangerous in the room?

I peaked over Jeremy's shoulder and I couldn't believe my eyes, stood a few feet in front of us was...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

left it on a cliffly...tell me who or what you think it might be....please dont forget to vote too :D

happy reading

holly XD