CHAPTER 6

《Chaeyoung's POV》

"Ughhh!!". I groaned as the sun light from the window strikes my eyes.

"I am sorry Ms. Son but you will be late at your first day". Mrs.Lee told me while greeting me.

I looked at the clock in my desk side. 'Its 7:30 am in the morning'.

I widened my eyes and quickly stood up. "Yah Mrs. Lee why did you do not wake me up early?". I ask her.

"You seems in a good sleep ma'am so I did not plan to wake you up". She told me.

I just out a big sighed. And decided to go to the bathroom to take a bath.

"I know that you will not take breakfast today so I packed it for you. So you will be able to eat it while driving ma'am, I will leave now". She said to me and bowed again.

"Got it. Thanks Mrs.Lee". I replied to her and smile after.

I head on the bathroom and wash myself.

I am enjoying this kind of stuff. My body in water. It just remind me of my self in a pool.

I remember back in high school that I am the ace in swimming. Not being a smugger, but I always got the gold medals.

I just missed my self in a pool. I havent do it 2 years from now hmm.

-----------

After finished in washing, I head towards the bed.

I saw a pair of uniform and a pair of white shoes in it. And wear it after.

I looked again in the mirror and get my perfume to spray it all over my body.

I get my phone and again, for sure those two punks is angry at me now.
They are probably waiting for me in the parking lot outside.

I get my keys on my own drawer keys.

Where there is a lot of keys you will choose for each of my cars

I head down stairs and saw Mrs. Lee holding a paper bag.

"Here". She handed me the food.

"Thank you Mrs.Lee, you're always the best!". I said to her gladly.

She then smiled to me and wave her hands when I reached the main door.

As I was walking my bodyguards quickly approached me. And Mr.Kim was at my side.

We proceed to one of my penthouse elevator. Yes this elevator was a private one. And only for my penthouse.

We went down and arrived at the lower ground where can be found the parking lot of the Hannam Hill.

"Miss.Young Lady call me if you need something". Mr.Kim said to me.

I just nodded and smile at him. Then they leave.

I look for my car. I click my remote keys to make it a sound for me to find where it was placed.

Luckily the two punks are also there. Crossed arms glaring at me.

"Yah Son Chaeyoung!! What took you so late huh?!" Dahyun unnie ask me.

"You know that I can't handle this monster's irritation here while we are waiting for you". She continue.

"It's only 8:20 unnie, our class will start at 9:00 right?". I tell them

"Yes it is. But why do you need to be this late? We need to be atleast 1 hour earlier to go in school. Aish~ jinjja!!". Tzuyu replied annoyed.