CHAPTER 2

SonChaeyoung_cub.23

Liked by: CHOU

Liked by: CHOU.TZUYODA, Kim_DHUBUYUN,somiDgreat_jeon,MinaTozaki_Sanake and 254,980 others

SonChaeyoung_cub23. Gotta Go! See you later seoul ;)

View all comments:

CHOU.TZUYODA

Eww.

SonChaeyoung_cub23 : ur face dude 🙄

Kim_DHUBUYUN

I really miss my broo!!

SonChaeyoung_cub23 : yeah, me too my bro!
CHOU.TZUYODA: *cringe*

_________________________________________

《Chaeyoung's POV》

We arrived at the Incheon Airport. There is another sprinted van that will drive me off to my condo.

Some people are taking pictures of me. Well because I am well known in this city. As the Granddaughter and only Daughter of the Son's Family.

So my bodyguards approached me quickly. They go both of my left and right sides. There are some on my front and also at the back.

While Mr.Kim is in my side spreading his both arms to protect me from some people who wants to attacked me.

I smile and wave my hands at them for a response of appreciation to welcome me here at the City.

When I hop in the car I accidentally hit my head in the corner of the door van "ahhh!!--shit what a great welcome!!" I said in irritation while rubbing my head.

I saw Mr.Kim just laugh at me. I glared at him and he just stood straight and bow at me. I arranged myself then he closed the van's door.

He then offer me a bottled of water when he seat next to drivers seat. I grab it and drink after.

"Ms.Son you will have a family dinner at the mansion." Mr.Kim said to me.

"Will the Chairwoman be there?". I ask him

"Yes ma'am, Mr. and Mrs. Yoo are also coming together with your cousin, Yoo Jeongyeon". He replied.

"When did she came back?". I ask him.

He looked at me before answering.

"Last semester Maam, she started studying at the SNCU last semester". He replied.

I am not bother to look back at him thats why he moved away his gaze from me.

"Okay, prepare that dinner for me". I told him and continue scrolling from my phone.

"Yes Maam". He replied.

(At the Hannam the Hill Condominium)
-
-
-

"Ms.Young Lady here are your luggage. Just call me if you need something." Mr.Kim said as he put my luggage at the living room he then bow to me and leave.

I just nodded to him whith my tiring sleepy eyes.
I throw myself at my rooms bedroom.
"Ahhh!!" I sigh. "I miss my room huh, it always smells good" I said. And rolled mt body to this big bedroom.

I go to my bathroom to take a shower.
After half of an hour of shower. I go to my walk in closet besides my bedroom and there i pick my Pajamas.

I pick my favorite cub PJ's its just comfortable to wear right know.

When I was ready to sleep. My phone rings. I check it and almost got jumped to my bed. It's Nayeon unnie's name.

_________________________________________

NAYEON UNNIE (peach)

CALLING.......

Answer|Decline

Chaeyoungaahh!!
I heard you are in seoul now??

Ahh..Yes unnie I was about to sleep now

Oww!! Im sorry my cubb I forgot its late now. Im sorry for disturbing youuu..**whinning**

*chuckles*
Thats okay unnie
I need to sleep now I will meet the two punks tomorrow.

Ahhh..I see.
Well I am sorry if I did not pick you up at the airport earlier.
I just been here again at the US for some business problems.

Okay take care unnie. Makes sure to eat a lot of foods :)))

My chaeyoung will always be sweeet.
---hey i need to go now. I  just excused myself here at the rest room to call you. I need to go back at the office. Byeee

Bye unni---

Tttooooottt..

_________________________________________

"Ahhh!!." I quickly removed my phone at my ear as the call immidiately ended.

I  suddenly look at my phone's wallpaper and stared at it.

I smile as I remember something.

I put my phone at my side desk and get the remote to turn the lights off. And then open the lamp in my side.

I grab my blanket and put in mine.
Then I stared at the ceiling.

"I wish you are happy now....with her." I mumbled to my self while there are a liquid that is slowly dropping in my cheeks.

"Goodnight". I beam a smile and look at the picture frame in my side desk.

I just closed my eyes and face the right side and sleep.