CHAPTER 49

《Mina's POV》

Weekends passed by and today was the waited event program held in our university.

Inside, there are a lot of people at the gymnasium. Some are preparing while the others just started the competition.

I am with my cousins here inside the fitting room. Our choreographer just announce earlier that we will be the next group to perform.

"Ugh~ I'm so nervous!". Sana unnie sighed.

"Unnie, its like you're not used to this?". I chuckles.

"Well, we are used to her being like that for every performance". Momo unnie teases while fixing her socks.

Sana unnie just rolled her eyes on her.

"Guys, guys!. Lets go its our turn". Our choreographer announces.

We all stood up and followed him after.

We stopped at the back stage to have a time to prepare.

"Tzuyu said that they are at the near back of the stadium". Sana unnie said.

"Well, maybe Dahyun will be there too". Momo unnie said.

By hearing that maybe Chaeyoung was also there. And it weirdly gives excite and hype me inside.

I was just listening to them, when they both look at me weirdly with crossed arms.

I raised my eyebrows at them. "What?". I asked.

"Nothing. It just you're being like a gossiper because of Chaeyoung". Momo unnie said.

Sana unnie chuckles by that. I just rolled my eyes om their teases.

"Lets all welcome the dancers.. of.. the.. SNCU!!".

Entering the stage, as expected, people where much than expected.

Applause can be heard at this big gymnasium.

"LETS GO TEAM SNCU!!". cheered by the supporters students of the university.

We fixed our designated positions.

"Oh! Its Tzuyu!!". Sana unnie squeals and smiled from a far.

I checked where is she looking and found a tall Yoda waving a white towel.

I smiled at them. I can also clearly see a  shining light tofu's skin lighter than these stages lights.

I smiled at them even of they did'nt notice.

But I felt like that there is something was missing.

I look around to find someone that I expected to be here, to watch me.

But it fails me to find her.

*music starts*.

I felt dissapointed when Chaeyoung was'nt here.

Pouting while dancing lazily is my move right now. I don't know but I think I lost my appetite to perform.

"Hey Mina, energy~". I heard Momo unnie whispered when she passed me by.

I gulp and tried to give out my energy.

But suddenly.....

"GO MYOUI!!". A loud pitch voice screams my name that caught everyones attention here at the gymnasium. Even the judges and some of our competitors, but mostly was the audience.