CHAPTER 34

《Chaeyoung's POV》

I did'nt sleep well last night. I can't stop thinking about what I did that night.

I am here at my training inside this university. I've been here for 4 hours of continuous diving around the water.

*prrrrrttt!!*

"28.7 seconds". Coach Hwang said.

I get off from the pool and removed my goggles. I placed my hands on my heavily.

"You should not train your body so hard. You've soak your body in the water for almost 5 hours. Anything bothers you?". Coach Hwang asked me.

I just smiled at him and shook my head. I go at the bench side to get my towel.

"Get your lunch now and comeback here before 3:00 pm". He patted my head and leave after.

I decided to took a shower at the private restroom here, were only the swimmer was just the one who would actually used this.

After of taking a shower I wear my white sport jacket and a fitted pants with rubber shoes and my sports bag.

Once I leave the restroom I heard an applaused coming from the benches.

It was Tzuyu and Dahyun.

They are giving me an unbelievable look while giving me an applause.

I give them my cold look and faced them. They walk towards me.

"I think we're late from your training". Dahyun unnie said.

I rolled my eyes at them.

"What do you want now?". I unbotherly asked them. I'm still not on a mood to have a coversation to someone.

"Well------"

"If you're just gonna ask about what I did last night, I did that because I want to. You can leave me now". I cutted her.

They look at each other and smiled after.

Dahyun unnie run towards me and hanged her arms on my shoulder.

Tzuyu ruffled my hair.

"Uggghh!! Stop this guys you aint fun". I told them.

"Your so cool about you did last night I did not expect that". Dahyun unnie said while pinching my cheeks.

"Yeah me too, I didnt thought about your plan will be like that". Tzuyu added.

They laugh at me after that.

"Geez its like you don't know me at all". I teased them.

Dahyun unnie pushes me.

"Mina unnie was really...really...really mad at you". She said and crossed her arms while grinning.

I chuckles and smile.

"Well I like that". I replied and smirked to teased them.

They raised their eyebrows at me. They give me punches again.

"Yah!! Stop!! Enough! HAHAHAHA". I laugh at them.

"Yah Chaeyoung! Don't tell me you like her!". Tzuyu asked me.

"Aigoo~ how many times do I need to tell you that she was'nt my type". I said while fixing my jacket.

"Okay fine, but still you need to tell us about this first when you confirmed it". She said; crossed arms.

I sighed.

"Why would I?". I asked her.

"Because Ill be happy if you already liked someone". Tzuyu said that made me widened ny eyes.