"Monté stop fucking playing." He says before getting off the floor. He grabs my hands and helps me up before walking out the restroom.

"I know you not mad." I say with an attitude while taking off my wet shorts and putting them in the hamper.

"I'm not mad but you don't play with my child. I really thought she was coming." He says sitting on the bed.

"We definitely need to really talk about that too...We aren't even ready for the baby to come and I'm almost 38 weeks." I say walking back in the bathroom to grab a towel out of the cabinet.

"Yeah we need to go buy her some more stuff."He says rolling him a joint

Most definitely not. "Baby I spent days organizing her closet she has no more space in her room eventually we going to have to put clothes on top of the dresser." I laugh.

"Well shit my people been sending stuff since I told them you was pregnant and I know fasho this one is mines." He says smirking before lighting his joint.

I walk over in front of him looking down at him. "How would you be so sure?" I ask him. He hit the joint twice more. "First off that pussy is mines and second I knew it was gonna happen,It was that night we had drunk sex...I nutted in you and then it hit me that I did not have on a condom. I didn't say nothing because I wanted you to be happy I just didn't expect to find out damn near 5 months into it." He says laughing a little.

I tap his leg so I can sit in between them. I lean back on his chest, just feeling his touch sends chills down my spine. "I love you baby and thank you for our daughter." I say.

Unlike my father, I know that Dave is going to be there for Kairi and I know they're going to be super close. I just appreciate him for giving me my daughter at the right moment not while I was in school and when I needed my baby the most. She's comforts me in a way, whenever I use to cry about Dave I'd feel her little kicks and I'll remember who I have to fight for now. It's not just me anymore, it's me and my daughter and I'm going to make sure she has a good life.

"Can I kiss you please." He asks putting his finger under my chin.

I bite my lip and look at him. "I can't Dave I have to make you wait." I say before getting up.

"But look what you doing to me baby..it's been over 6 weeks you ain't even kissed me not once, don't you see i'm trying." He inhales his blunt looking up at me. This man still gives me butterflies.

I bend down and slowly kiss his lips, gripping his chin. He pulls me on his lap gripping my ass. I pull away slowly.

"Shower sex? And you washing and blow drying my hair for my appointment." I say getting off him taking striping out my clothes walking towards the bathroom.

He smirks at me before following me to the bathroom.

*