"What did you say?" Jeong narrows her eyes at him, ears leaning closer.

"Do you have a date?" he repeats, this time, his nerves started to slowly calm down.

Jeongyeon then nodded with, "Ahhhhh...." Frankly she wanted to reject him because of Jihyo but for sure her friend would understand if she accepts Nam's offer.

"Is that a yes?" Namjoon asks with hopeful eyes.

She was about to answer him when they hear a loud crack of glass. Jeongyeon looked at his car and she was shocked to see the broken window at the passenger seat side. Namjoon immediately rushed to check the damage but the glass is shattered all over. He found a baseball ball inside his car.

"What the f*ck! Who did this?" He exclaimed looking around but there was no one around who possibly threw it. "Where did this come from?"

Jeongyeon was in full in question mark too.

"I am sorry Jeong. I think I won't be a good date for you," Namjoon expressed so sad like devastated.

"I am sorry," Jeongyeon can't help to mutter. His car is damaged and they couldn't find the culprit. "Who did this?" she asked herself as she looks around, she even looked up at the terrace of where she saw the doppelganger of Jimin, but there was no one, no one to blame for the car's damage.

Namjoon heartbreakingly bid goodbye to her. Jeongyeon is still puzzled of where did the ball come from. It was so strange. She looks up at the clear skies, "So impossible," she mumbled and then she decided to go back and finish her makeover.

At five in the afternoon Jeongyeon and Jihyo headed to the University while Momo went to her next make-up gig. As soon as they arrived, they were welcomed by the ushers. There is a photo wall outside in which Jeongyeon and Jihyo took their chance to pose for the Filmmakers Club.

 There is a photo wall outside in which Jeongyeon and Jihyo took their chance to pose for the Filmmakers Club

The President of the organization then approached Jeong telling her, "I am excited for you Jeongie

The President of the organization then approached Jeong telling her, "I am excited for you Jeongie."

The latter shrugs smiling, "I am nervous actually."