"y/n we know there's something wrong with you and jisung." mom said.

"mom i promise there's nothing wrong with me and jisung okay? i need to go to the campus now. bye love you." and with that dashed out of their room.

🎼🎼🎼

"he's still not talking to you?" raemi asked me.

"nope." i just sighed.

i look at my phone to check if there's any notification since i put do not disturb on my phone earlier in class. surprisingly there's a notification from yoongi on line. tf?

'oh yeah i unblocked him a few days ago.'

+++

Today

yoongi :
hey are you there?
[11:25]

y/n :
hey.
sorry for the late reply.
i was in my class earlier.
[13:21]

yoongi :
it's okay.
ummm.
can we..
can we be friends again?
[13:22]
Read.

+++

'fuck. should i say yes? or should i say no?' i thought to myself and spacing out.

"y/n? y/n!! Y/N!!" raemi called me.

"i'm here i'm here. what happened?" i ask her.

"why are you spacing out dude? we're calling you for the past few minutes but you didn't respond to us. btw who are texting on your phone?" chanwoo asked then he take a big bite of his burger.

"uumm yoongi." i said that in low tone but the of course can hear that. after i said that chanwoo begins to chocked on his burger while raemi immediately snatch my (wig) phone.

"hey! give me back my phone!" i said to her. but she just reading the message.

"chanwoo look at this!!" raemi give my phone to chanwoo and i just sighed.

"should i say yes to that or should i just ignore that?" i asked them and they just look at me.

"tbh you should ask yourself. do you want to be friends again with him or not? if you do choose to be friends with him it's fine. but if he's gonna do the same thing again PLEASE leave him immediately." chanwoo said to me and i just nervously biting my lips. (that's what i always do when i'm nervous tbh 💀)

"you know what? imma just open instagram and think about that later." little did i know, i'm gonna regret pushing the app now.

____________________________

Instagram