twenty four

"Have you ever asked yourself why do you bother to write this diary when you don't have feelings for him anymore?" Jisoo asked finally.

"Because I missed him." Chaeyoung muttered questioningly.

"Girl!!! You should know the answer by now!" Jisoo said, continuing her postponed lunch.

"Unnie, who does not miss a good old friend. Right?" Chaeyoung asked looking at Jisoo who's currently drinking her banana milk.

"Chae, we remember our old friends even if they became strangers, yes we miss them—-" Jisoo stopped for awhile as she put down her drink.

"We miss them for a moment thinking our time together but we never think or miss them every time. That's a different story, Chae." Jisoo continued before putting some fries in her mouth.

Chaeyoung looked serious as she was thinking what Jisoo had told her. "Chae, let me see the face of that boy we are talking about. We are wasting our time to him but maybe he is not worth it." She opened her instagram and searched up for Jungkook's account.

Before she gave her phone to Jisoo, she reminded her "Unnie, please be careful not to like any pictures."

Jisoo snickered, "Alright! Alright! Give it to me now!" Chaeyoung handed her phone and Jisoo immediately looked at the screen with wide eyes

"Shit! Him? Like him? This boy?" Jisoo cursed out making Chaeyoung frantically nervous

"Why why why unnie?"

Jisoo did not mind Chaeyoung's question. She put the phone on the table as she got her own phone to search for a picture.

When she finally saw the picture, Jisoo put her phone beside Chaeyoung's.

Chaeyoung's eyes almost gawked out when she saw Jungkook on her unnie's phone. "Wait? How?" She asked confusedly

"Yoongi, this boy" pointing at Yoongi's picture, Jisoo started. "he is my boyfriend. You haven't met him since you were in Australia when I introduced him to the girls." And after hearing what Jisoo had said, Chaeyoung realized something.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung shouted in shock.

"Yup! Yoongi is friends with the dude you like. Well, that's why he seems familiar to me. I think I might have seen him in your wallet." Jisoo grinned at her.

Chaeyoung's face turns red, "I did not say I still like him!"

"Say that to my ass! Then, I dare you burn the picture in your wallet." Jisoo laughed at Chaeyoung's torn reaction.

"Who would have thought the mighty Rosé of SU who has a lot of admirers, said did not like any boy but still like his old bestfriend. What a scoop!" Jisoo smirked as she teased Chaeyoung

"Oh come on unnie! Please stop."

Jisoo grinned, "I will stop when you finish contemplating whether to answer him or not."

——

~~~~

woah-hello :D