Jisoo saw Chaeyoung looked at her confusedly, "Chae, you seems out of your system. Is everything okay?"

Chaeyoung sighed as she looked at Jisoo, "I'm just thinking about something, unnie. Not a big deal."

"If it is not a big deal then why you are out of focus?" Jisoo asked, her eyes full of worry for the girl

"Well, I have this old friend." Chaeyoung started and Jisoo focused her attention to her.

"Best friend, actually. He ignored me and my other friends after highschool. Even all my messages, he rarely replied to it." She continued.

Jisoo then curiously asked, "Let me guess is this the man Chanyeol asked you to ignore because he messaged you now all of a sudden?"

Chaeyoung looked at her and nodded as an answer. "He was just asking how's my life and if I'm okay. He said he saw me in the festival. He knows I'm busy too"

"If he saw you in the festival, maybe that's the reason he messaged you again." Jisoo shared her guess

"I don't know unnie. But what bothers me-" She stopped and contemplated if she will continue.

She took a deep breath before continuing, "He said Sorry for ignoring me."

Jisoo looked at Chaeyoung and held her hand. "Have you answered him?"

Chaeyoung shook her head as no, "I don't know unnie. There's a part of me that wants to answer him but thinking how he just ignored us with a word making me stop and contemplate to answer."

Jisoo got what she meant, "Chae, be honest with me. Do you perhaps have a feeling for this boy?"

Chaeyoung's eyes got wide at Jisoo's question. She coughed a little bit before answering, "I did."

"Chae, I did is different from I still do. Tell me and be honest with yourself." Jisoo explained.

"I know, I liked him during our highschool days. It doesn't mean I still like him right? I mean-" Chaeyoung explained her side.

"Why would you ask me??? It's your feelings not mine" Jisoo chuckled as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Unnie!!!"

"Okay, let me ask you something. Yeri told me you have a diary?" Jisoo asked making Chaeyoung feels shy.

"Based from your reaction, It's true. Tell me about that." Jisoo demanded but to her surprised, Chaeyoung pulled out a notebook and gave it to her.

Jisoo took it consciously, "Tell me this is not like a death note or something."

Chaeyoung laughed, "No, it's not unnie!"

Jisoo opened it and read each page. After reading she gave Chaeyoung a meaningful smile as she returned the notebook to her.

"What? Why?" Chaeyoung asked.

Jisoo started, "Tell me, Chae. By any chance, during his hiatus time to term it. Have you felt like curious what he was doing?" Chaeyoung nodded.

"Have you ever tried to think about if he has girlfriend or not?" Chaeyoung once again nodded shyly.

"Have you ever think of possibilities that you guys will meet each other again?" Chaeyoung lowered her head and nodded slowly

"Have you ever tried to imagine what it looks like if you guys are still together?" She then nodded again