CHAPTER : 33 - LET'S PARTY TONIGHT!

Chapter : 33 - Let's Party Tonight!

I slowly closed the door and walked on my tip toes clutching the ice pack to my face. And I made my way to the stairs not wanting to grab my mom's attention to my black eye and swollen cheek.

"Annu!" My mom called from behind and I stepped down slowly turning to face her.

"Maa, actually-" I opened my mouth to speak but she immediately rushed to have a closer look at my face.

"God Annu! Whom did you fight with this time?!" She dragged me to the sofa and made me sit with her examining my cheek.

"Mom, I just fell-" I said in a low voice.

"That doesn't look like it, it's like someone punched you!" She exclaimed.

Yes, how can you forget.. after all she's the Sherlock Holmes.

"Maa, I was hit by mistake. I tripped and.." I said nervously as she reapplied the ointment.

"You already have some ointment on." She muttered.

"Yeah, uh- Abby insisted..so.." I said and she nodded.

"Good, atleast you have proper friends." She said and I smiled to myself.

"You have a black eye Annu! And a little bruise on your cheekbone." She said and I huffed.

"It's okay.. It doesn't hurt much." I said.

"I mean it isn't the first time you're home with a face like this." She said raising her brows.

Yes, I used to hit guys in school who'd hit and bully Aryan. But this time, he picked a fight maa.

"Maa, it was just a accident." I said stressing my voice.

"Yes Annu, it was the accident that-" she bit her tongue before finishing her sentence and I could feel the lump grow in my throat. I couldn't talk but I gulped and stood up and gathered my voice. 

"Maa, I'm exhausted. I'll see you in the morning." I mumbled and ran upstairs.

I closed the door and sat on the window seat and hugged my knees to my chest.

Ever since the night of the car crash, my parents never trusted me ever again. I couldn't be the same girl I once was. One bad decision, and it destroyed my life forever. Would it have been different if I would have decided to just let him go?
I would have been happy then? Maa and Papa might have loved me, trusted me then. But chose Aryan. I decided to tell him, I wasn't ready to lose him and here I am. I lost Gaurav and my life altogether. I lost my parents, their faith in me. One bad decision that night, and my everything is ruined. And the decision was him. Aryan.

Maybe, we aren't just good for eachother. But can I still have those feelings for him? Does he feel it? What if Arjun is right? What if Aryan is telling truth? He said he loved me back then. But can he mean it? Can a guy like him mean it? Can anything be real with him?

I groaned and picked up the dress that Aryan gave me, it really was beautiful. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes recalling his dark eyes when he took me in outside the trial room. I smiled to myself. I snapped my eyes open and shook my head to jerk off the thoughts.

Annu just an hour ago you screamed at him not to show his face! And you're dreaming of him now!

My subconscious yelled at me and I crept into my bed and hugged the pillow close and squeezed my eyes shut.

"She's mine! Don't you understand?"

I rubbed my eyes and groaned again as his words echoed in my head. I laid on my face and covered my head with pillows and tried to fall asleep dreaming those eyes.