CHAPTER : 3 - SINCE WHEN DO YOU SAY NO TO ICE-CREAM?

Chapter : 3 - Since When Do You Say No To Ice-cream?

"Why did you walk away yesterday like that?" Abby asked me stretching her feet and arms forward. We were sitting under the tree, in campus lawn. I copying biochemistry lab homework, while Sweety was playing something on her phone. Abby looked at me waiting for me to answer.

"What do you want me to say?" I stopped writing but didn't look up at her. "That prick was speaking shit and I was irritated."

Sweety looked up her phone. It felt a bit uncomfortable, I don't exactly know why but I wanted to change the conversation.

"Are you guys doing the lab work?"

"Yeah I'm writing Carbohydrates analysis" I said looking at him. It's Vihaan. He's been in our group for last week's experiments. Now I'm familiar with a lot of people in my class and even campus. Most of the people were good, not as bad as I thought. I was making friends.

He plopped down on his knees and took out his note book.

"Pass it to me after copying it." He said and started some random chat with Abby and Sweety. They waved to some of our classmates passing by. And they joined us.
There were Vihaan, Junaid, Harjeet, Janvi,  and Yash. We were like a group now.

"Third hour we have our biochemistry lab and then we have nothing after that." Janvi said looking at our schedule in her phone.

"Can all of us go watch a movie?" Junaid said and Vihaan nodded quickly.

"Yeah, I've been thinking that. I'm bored anyways." Sweety said putting her phone back into her bag and looking at all of us.

"I don't have any plans. Do any of you guys have?" Yash asked looking at everyone while they shook their heads. "Do you Anaaya?" He asked.

"She definitely doesn't have plans at all. It's Anaaya yaar, she doesn't go out at all." Harjeet said teasing me and punching my shoulder.

I glared at him, "As if you had!" I mocked him back. "You generally don't go out at all!" He continued. "Did you even get out once after coming to Delhi? At least wouldn't you wanna see Delhi?" He asked raising his brows.

"I've been to Delhi before, it isn't my first time or something. And I didn't wanna go out, it's been raining these days." I said looking at everyone trying to make sense.

"You need to go out more often, live a little." Abby blurted getting up.

"Okay, now Miss Abigail Eva Russell." I teased her. And she threw a few twigs she's been plucking from the grass.

"Where are you going?" Sweety asked, as Abby started to walk.

"I left my headphones in Akasa's car. I'm picking 'em up. Akasa is here." She said looking back at us. And everyone looked at her.

Akasa was standing there with few of her friends with Abby's headphones in her hand. And my gaze suddenly shifted to the guy beside her.

It's him. The guy I bumped into.

My heart started pounding out of my chest as soon as I looked at him. He brushed his fingers by his black hair and was biting his lower lip at something he has seen in in phone. He had a guitar case on his right shoulder apart from his backpack. He's wearing a dark blue checkered shirt with black ripped denims. I looked at him a little longer than anyone else in their group.

"Whom are you looking at?" Vihaan asked poking my knee. His eyes immediately shifted to the guy standing there.

"Ooh." He said making an O with his mouth and continued poking my knee.