CHAPTER : 32 - A DREADFUL DAY OF SHOPPING.

Chapter : 32 -  A Dreadful Day Of Shopping.

"You seem a little off, all okay?" My mom asked me as I toyed with my fork and I just nodded.

"Annu, I've noticed you've been acting all different what's the matter?" My mom pushed with her questions.

"There's nothing. I'm just all tensed about the exams next month." I said putting the food in my mouth.

"That's why, I ask you to concentrate on your studies and now-" my mom started lecturing me and I scratched my forehead.

"Supriya, let her eat. You don't have to be behind her all the time! She's a grown up, and she doesn't need to said all the time." Maasi said and my mom sighed. I simply smiled at maasi and went to kitchen to put my plate.

"Have you been taking care of your weight?" My mom asked walking inside the kitchen as I scraped the left overs into the trash bin.

"Maa.. I-" I opened my mouth but she cut me off.

"I know you've been eating a lot of junk. But what about some physical excercise? Why don't you join a gym Annu?" She said and my nose scrunched up involuntarily.

Okay mom, great! I don't have time for basketball but I have time for gym. Just amazing.

"Yeah I'll think about it after exams." I said and moved out of the kitchen.

"Annu, we can go home for a week. You're getting a few holidays next week so.. maybe we should, dad's wanting to see you too." She said as I helped maasi clear the table.

Oh, he is? Good for him.

"Actually maa, I'd love to but I'll have my band practice and some assignments so.." I trailed off.

"That's why I said you don't need to be a part of everything at college. But anyways if the assignments are important, we'll not." She said and I nodded.

"Are you having an important work to do tomorrow?" My mom asked and I shook my head.

"Great, I think I'll go for some shopping and you can come with me." She said and I raised my brow.

"You know, it's Samaira's wedding next week right? If you decide to come, you'll need something to wear. We'll go shop something." She said and I nodded.

"I will." I said and mentally cussed at the idea.

Obviously I'd look like a Grandma next few days.

I went upstairs. I collapsed on the bed and buried my face in the pillow and just then my phone buzzed.

"Hello?" I said into the microphone without even looking at the screen.

"Hey girl!" I heard Abby from the speaker.

"Hey Abby." I mumbled back.

"Are you okay Ana?" She said with a concerned voice.

"Yeah, I am. Why do you ask?" I said still not lifting my head up from the pillow.

Yeah, I know her and Arjun heard what Ivy and Hina said. Ughh.

"Ana, girl you need to stand up in front of those bitches! I seriously think you're amazing and you need to shove that on their face! Do you understand that?!" Abby said and I groaned into the pillows.

"Ana, are you even listening?" Abby said and I shifted on my bed.

"Yeah-yeah. I am." I mumbled and she sighed.

"So, you are coming to Hina's party. That's final!" She said and my eyes were instantly big.

"What? No! I don't wanna be-" I started to speak.