CHAPTER : 11 - I'D LET YOU MEET YOUR CHARMING TODAY.

Chapter : 11 - I'd Let You Meet Your Charming Today.

"Ana" Janvi yelled as two defensive players blocked me. I dribbled the ball and was about to pass to her and my eyes automatically darted to him running in white tank and dark blue sweat pants across the track.

I wasn't sure what I was doing and I was distracted gawking at Siraj, and the defensive team's small forward has the ball.
And we lost the practice game. I sighed as the others girls looked at me with confused faces.

"What was it back there Anaaya?" Srishti, a girl from the team groaned as I approached her.

"I don't know, I'm sorry." And yes, I was distracted by the hot guy running around the tracks.

"Anaaya, maybe center isn't working for you." She said and I shrugged.

"Maybe." I said biting my lip.

"You know you only got to be a centre because you're tall and..."

"Excuse us for a minute." As Srishti was about to blabber some shit, Aryan dragged me away from the court.

"What are you doing?" I whined as he dragged me with him across the tracks.

"I thought you'd be thanking me for saving you're ass from her." He said smirking.

Well, that's the reason I'm not punching you yet.

"Okay, so.. you wanna talk to me or something?" I asked him as his hold on my arm tightened.

"No." He said and I could spot Arjun, Siraj and few of the others from the football team at a distance.

Wait, are we walking towards them? No. No. No. Shit! No.

"Aryan, what are you doing?" I tried pulling away my arm.

"I thought I'd let you meet your charming today." He turned to me and smirked.

What's with him and smirking all day?

"Aryan, no! You can't. I don't wanna meet him. Yet." I pulled him stopping right in my tracks.

"C'mon, what are you waiting for? You said you like him, but you don't wanna meet him face to face!" He faced me narrowing his eyes.

"No, I think... actually I- I'm scared okay?" I sighed.

"Of what?" He folded his arms in front of me, looking at me with stern expression.

"Of him not liking me? If that makes sense." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know that, but atleast you have to try." He replied with same serious tone.

"Um...yes. maybe you're right." I smiled.

"So, shall we?" He asked.

"Now? Are you insane? I'm sweaty and probably smell like crap! And my clothes are dirty, and my hair looks gross, my face don't even go there! Are you trying to scare him away?" I yelled.

"Since when do you care about how you look?" He raised his brows.

"Huh?" I shook my head, as I was totally confused myself about what I'm talking.

"Annu, you still look good." He said raking his eyes up and down my body. My oversized maroon t-shirt and black shorts were all muddy and sweaty. My hair was pulled into a bun and the stray strands are sticking to my sweaty face.

"You're insane." I said.

"So you're coming or not?" He shrugged.

"No. No way he's gonna see me like this." I turned on my heels to walk away as Aryan muttered something under his breath.