~A/N~

Hello Guys!!

It's Prerna here, I hope everyone are doing well. Like you've seen, it's a tiny note to you guys. Well, I've been writing this story since the second week of the July I guess. It's almost the end of August now. It was spontaneous that I started this story, and now I really love writing it.

So, a day ago I've decided to change the title of this story, it was 'It's Complicated' before, and now I've decided to change it to 'With A Girl Like Me'. Just because, I thought it's more accurate. Please let me know what do you think about the new title. Anyways the story remains the same.

So, I don't know how many readers I have. And I don't even know how many of you support this story. So guys whoever is reading this story, thank you very much. It really means a lot that you chose to read this one. And please guys if you read this, comment, I'd really love to know my readers. Just a tiny comment, even the criticizing comments would me a lot .
It's just that I'd love to know if anyone even reads this story.

Guys I'm open for suggestions, regarding language, grammar and other things regarding the story. I'm open to criticism too. If you like it, vote it. Comment, I could use atleast a teeny tiny bit of support.

Guys it really means a lot to me that you are reading this story. So, one sign that that I actually do have readers could be very supporting and motivating.

I'll be updating really soon.

Much love,
Prerna.