Road Trip!! | ot7

*lowercase intended*

um...bangtan going on a little road trip just traveling around Korea. Everyone's so excited because they haven't really visited that many places in Korea, unless they lost direction. Thank god Seokjin was driving. Everyone was laughing and having fun, soon checking into some sketchy motel.

That whole day they just had fun with each other. they threw a small party, only for the 7 of them, blasting music, drinking, just having the absolute best time of their lives.

The 7 of them ran through the large fields of Korea, ran through the city, sat at a dock to eat greasy burgers and drink sugary sodas. At one point they even found some abandoned pool and had fun there.

All was well and everything was running smoothly.

Well that was until all turned to hell. The next day hell broke loose. It just felt as if the world had fallen apart.

Yoongi and Jungkook had a huge fight, throwing punches and vases everywhere. Screaming could be heard throught the motel, yet nobody came to see what was happening.

Hoseok tried overdosing on his meds, causing him to pass out while he was taking a walk along a bridge. Jimin - god who knows where he went. He and Hoseok were best friends, so it was no surprise when news had passed that they were in a mental hospital.

Later that night, Namjoon and Taehyung had went to spray paint some random alleyways. When they saw the red and blue sirens getting brighter and brighter, they had ran. Vandalism was a crime, sure, but running from the police was bigger. But they didn't care. The two were soon arrested, Taehyung being the only one to actually get sent to jail seeing as he was charged for murder. But Namjoon didnt need to know that.

And Seokjin? He was confused. How did 7 best friends end up falling out? Who started it? What started it? Would they meet again? What happened to Namjoon? Was he okay? God Seokjin had so many unanswered questions. He rolled down his truck window, stopping by a gas station.

Upon seeing a familiar face, he gasped.

"Namjoon?"

"Seokjin Hyung?!"

What ever happened to Namjoon after that day? Well, he was put in jail himself, not too long, but long enough to pass by a familiar face who was being surrounded by reporters asking about the murder of someones father.

Seokjin had been generous enough to pick up Namjoon, though the latter declined. Namjoon had lived his life in some old shack. He would tattoo himself thinking of the fun memories he had with his friends.

But were they actually friends?

Was it an act?

Will they see each other again?

Namjoon sighed, shaking it off. He slowly got up, groaning, while grabbing a pink lollipop and coffee. He left his "home" hoping to one day see his friends together again.