нopeleѕѕ | тaejoon

Namjoon can't find a date (college au)

Namjoon was laying down and whining to his roommate, again. It's been 2 weeks and he still can't find a date. Homecoming was soon, but nobody wanted to go with him. Namjoon was too shy to ask his crush, so he just waited.

"I don't know what to do, Hyung. You're hopeless at this point." Taehyung shrugged. He was always there to comfort his roommate, but now he didn't know what to do.

Namjoon cried. Not a full out crying session, just a few tears came out.

"B-But Homecoming. I don't have a date! I don't want to go alone!"

Taehyung felt bad. He tried helping Namjoon by asking boys and girls too, but they all wanted him.

"Hyung, didn't you say you had a crush on someone? I know you're too shy to ask them, but homecoming is in a week." Namjoon's face turned red. Yes he did have a crush, but his crush is right in front of him. Taehyung's too oblivious and Namjoon's too shy.

"T-Taehyung!" Namjoon sobbed, this time harder, "he'll say no! A-And then I'll have no one!"

Taehyung rubbed Namjoon tummy, trying to calm him down.

"Hyung...I know it's kinda wrong since you've got a crush, but will you go to homecoming with me?" Taehyung slightly blushed. His Hyung was more than just a friend to him. But Namjoon had a crush, so it felt wrong.

"Taehyung, you're my crush," Namjoon mumbled.

"Hm? What'd you say?"

"You're my crush, Taehyung!" Namjoon yelled. So loud that their neighbors might hear.

"Oh...well will you be my date?" Namjoon rolled his eyes at his question.

"Of course!"

With that, Taehyung kissed the elder. They both let small giggles escape.

"Love you Hyung, more than just a friend too."

"Love you too."