author's note ✨

hello fans of The 100, i'm emma!

personally, i was beyond disappointed with the ending jason created for the show. it felt incomplete, and the ending just didn't sit right with me. also, he killed off bellamy, which was enough to ruin the show for me.

i left a comment on an instgram post providing a very short alternate ending to the show. when clarke makes her way down to the water in the final few minutes, i wrote that bellamy came back. i know our favorite characters die in tv shows because life just isn't fair. but, i feel like bellamy was killed for absolutely no reason. a lot of people liked my ending, so i decided to create this account to write more alternate endings to give the people what they want!

WARNING: some details in my version may not line up exactly with the show. i physically cannot bring myself to rewatch the final season or the final episode again, so i won't be able to check and see if everything i add is accurate.

and of course, SPOILERS for season 7 are included.

these alternate endings will be short and sweet... well all of them may not be sweet. they will most likely be 1-2 long chapters or a few short chapters each. i don't want to rewrite the whole show, so i will just be providing different endings to hopefully bring you some happiness.

this particular alternate ending will be about bellamy. what if when clarke returned to earth, bellamy was waiting for her? find out soon in bellamy returns!

at this time, i will not be committing to any schedule for updates. i know me and the co-owner of this account are both drowning in school work right now. that being said, we'll try our best not to leave you waiting too long!

i'm so excited to write this with my new friend, natalia! we hope you enjoy our alternate ending! may we meet again ♾✨