How You Two Met

Welcome to my WDW Preference book! I'm very excited for yall to read and see what your life would be like with one of the boys! 

If you've come from one of my other preference books, hi and welcome! And if you're totally new to one of my preference books, hii! Nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy!

I will be updating this book once a week just like all my other preference books. This usually occurs during the weekends. However, I am in college so sometimes it may be a little late or I may miss a week just because I'm so busy some weeks! Enjoy this first update! Love ya'll!

xoxo Nikole
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel
Daniel met you at the hospital.

It was just like any other normal day, for you. A year ago you were diagnosed with breast cancer and this past year you were going through the process of chemo and working to get better. While you could just stay at home, your parents thought it best you stay at the hospital so a nurse was always there and ready. Chemo and treatment had been working and in just a few short weeks, you were actually scheduled to go home cancer-free. 

Your parents were on their way over to the hospital now seeing as it was later in the evening and they were now both off of work. Before they got here, you decided to go on a walk around the unit to stretch your legs. You hadn't been out of bed all day so it was probably good you get up and walk around. 

You unplugged the IV and took the sensor off for the PulseOx. Walking out of your room you told your nurse so she didn't think you were dead when she looked at the PulseOx reading. You made your way around the unit stopping and talking to some of the other patients. Some of them have been there before you, some after, some coming and going the whole time you've been here. 

Your last stop was the elderly man a few rooms down from you. He reminded you a lot of your grandfather who passed away three years before your diagnosis. You two clicked instantly and you've had multiple long and meaningful conversations. 

You frowned as you saw he was in even worse condition today than yesterday. The cancer treatment had started to stop working this week and the doctors had said he didn't have much time left. With a deep breath, you took a seat next to his bed and held his hand as he slept. You talked out loud to him knowing he could probably hear you, just not strong enough to wake. 

After about twenty minutes, you knew you should probably head back to your room seeing as your parents were probably there. You gave him one last kiss on the forehead and started out of the room. You froze when you turned and saw a younger man standing at the door. You soon recognized him as one of the grandsons. The one who joined a boyband and moved away a few years ago. 

"You must be Daniel." You said with a smile. "Your grandpa talked about you all the time." A tear fell from his eye and he quickly wiped it away. You had had a few conversations with Daniel's older brother, Christian. Christian was always so upset his brother moved and never visited when they knew their grandpa wasn't going to make it very much longer. He always said he didn't think Daniel cared. However, standing and seeing him right now, it doesn't seem that way to you.

Daniel's eyes kept going back and forth between you and his grandfather. You could tell he wanted to sit and talk to him, but he wasn't sure if he was as upset as the rest of his family. "You know he is beyond proud of you." Daniel's eyes met yours and they looked hopeful. "I know your brother is upset about you pursuing your singing career but he could not be more proud of you." His eyes leaked a few more tears as the words left your mouth. 

"I'm sure he'd really love for you to sit, hold his hand, and talk to him." You smiled and he nodded brushing the tears off his face. You started to walk out of the room and a voice stopped you. "Hey thank you." You turned and looked at Daniel. "For what?" You asked. "Being there for him when I wasn't." A small smile fell on your face and you nodded. "Of course." You said and made your way back to your room to find your parents.