I could stand anyone getting close to me, which is the message I told Ethan to pass on.

Which is kind of why I was surprised to see Kronos a few hours after. I expected him to either not show up today or come her right after to punish me.

Sick fuck.

"So, Annie. I heard you've been very naughty." I roll my eyes at his 'seductive' tone.

"Your disgusting," I inform him.

He chuckles. "That's not what you'll be saying soon."

I laugh at what he's implying. "I'll never love you, or like you even."

"You say that, but you'll grow to," Kronos says. "You see, there was a time that you would have complied to my every demand."

"You mean when you manipulate me into think you were helping people?"

"Manipulate is such a harsh word," Kronos says. "And I believe I am helping them. I mean, they escaped abusive and neglectful home. Homes like your's. Homes like Luke's. Do you remember when you saw that?"

"This isn't any better. You still hurt people," I spit at him. "You are a criminal. A villain!"

"Who's more of a villain, Annie? The one who attacks for themselves and loses or the one who fights for others and wins?"

"But you aren't fight for them. You're fight for you. You're hurting others for your own sake."

He snarled at me. "You will love me, Annabeth. That is if you want to save your darling father."

"You can't force love, Kronos. And it's never going to happen," I say, taking a step forward, trying to fake confidence. If we're being honest, I was terrified of what he was going to do.

"We'll see about that. We'll see after you get a new visitor," Kronos says.

My mind immediately goes to Percy. Is he okay? Do they have him? What'll they do to him?

"Dolos has something he wants to try on you and after that you might just change your mind."

My eyes widen at the mention of Dolos. He was name after the Greek trickster, and rightfully so. He created a serum to make anyone see anything. Something new must also mean something more terrible.

Kronos smiles and sick, twisted smile at my expression. "Dolos is going to have lots of fun with you. He did always like a challenge."

"Kronos, this is insane. You're insane," I say. "How could I live you when you're so cruel?"

Kronos smile only grew. He came closer to me and grabbed my chin. For a second I thought he was going to kiss me, but instead he said, "Darling, everyone's a little cruel. I just am more open to showing it than others."

His face trail down my body and then came back at my chest. "Maybe Dolos will bring back you old taste in clothes. I miss seeing these every time I walked," Kronos said grabbing one of my breasts.

"Get away from me, you sick creep."

"Nah, you've been naughty. I think you need a spanking." His hands travels down. "Besides, your ass is calling."

"Get your filthy paws away from my ass."

"Sorry, sweetheart." He smirks. "It's basic laws of gravity. My hands need to get on the largest thing in the room."

"Well, my knee needs to go the smallest," I tell him, before kneeing him in the nuts.

He fell on the floor, moving his hand to his microscopic package. "You'll regret this, Annabeth. You'll love me and you'll be begging for my forgiveness," he says, stumbling to his feet, then to the exit of the cell.

There was no pint in arguing that with Dolos around I was pretty much fucked, but right now he wasn't.

"Maybe, but no amount of manipulation will make your dick bigger."

Maybe I would be fucked, maybe I was terrified, but making fun of Kronos's tiny dick brought me as much joy as I could feel in this cell so it was good enough for me.

For now, at least.

I still had to escape.

But unlike his dick, his brain wasn't smaller than a peanut. This was going to be harder than I looked.

A/N

Ew, ew, ew, ew! Kronos is a disgusting, sick fuck and I hope no one has the displeasure of being around someone like him. Besides, I was kind of pissed off at him, so I decided to give him a small dick.

My favorite part about writhing his character is I got to show people who bad rape is and I got to make fun of a rapist small dick.

RAPE SUCKS! DON'T DO IT!!

Another thing is, I want to point out about the original books. Luke was a hero because of motive.

He did what he did the help others and when he learned he was hurting people, he tried to leave, but it was to late. If you want to talk more or have a debate, I have a lot more thoughts about this, so let me know. This is what I tried to show in this book, I'm not sure if it showed, but whatever.

Anyways, sorry it's been so long since I posted. I'll work on it. I was busy with hell.

Oh, did I say hell?

I meant it.

I love y'all! Bye!

-Kate