11. Ouran High School

Start from the beginning

When lunch rolled in, you first ate with Haruhi - whom you shared with- before heading outside to the garden. Bringing you violin case. You were met with the beautiful sight of trees in full color and flowers in full bloom.

Struck with inspiration, you brought out your violin for this. Placing your chin on the black part with fingers on the neck, other hand on the bow, you played. (

You imagined other instruments and sound going along as you played. The sound of the scene sang, you felt yourself moving with your violin. Playing with emotion, you played the beauty of the trees, the flowers, and sky. Your movements were fluid as is your playing, your heart singing this song with you. No, it's your heart playing the violin, you felt the joy of this song. Then you felt the ominous feeling, as if trapped with emotion of negativity. Then you burst from it. Exploding with emotion, you played like a bomb of music. The melody flowed through your veins, and your heart. Then with hesitance, you finished the song.

You heaved a sigh of content, feeling the left over adrenaline flowing in your body. You felt happy, content, and another emotion you don't know.

" Y/N - chan ! " you heard a familiar shota's voice.

You turned to see not only Mistukuni but also Takashi, the twins, and Kyoya. You smiled, putting your violin away before joining up with them. You pulled down your mask and smiled.

" Hey guys. " you greeted.

Mistukuni smiled. " That was a very pretty song you played back there. Right Takashi."

Takashi hummed in agreement, but did give you a small fond smile.

" Yeah, Y/N - "

" You were really-

" Swell." the twins stated.

Kyoya the looked up from his black notebook. " With you in the club, profit will grow with your excellent playing and pastries."

You chuckle at the shadow king.

It wasn't long before you returned to your classes.

" And that's how you get the equation of 2x and 4y, get it? " you asked one of the many girls surrounding your table. A certain group of girls asked if you could help with their math homework, to which you complied. Haruhi left to study somewhere, so you where left in the classroom.

The girl nodded in understanding. " Thank you, Onii-chan. "

Yup, they called you Onii-chan now.

" Onii-chan, do you know Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai? " another asked.

You smiled, masked pulled pulled down. " Of course, their my sparring partners. Why do you ask ?"

" Cause I saw you talking with almost all of the host club members during lunch. " she replied.

" Ah, that's because I know them." You smiled before fixing your things. " I'm sorry, but I have to bring these sweets to the host club, do you know where that is ? "

" It's in the Third Music Room "

You thanked her and headed your way. You found it thanks to the sign, you opened the door.

" Excuse me, is this where the host club suppose to be? "

When you fully opened the door, you saw a pale Haruhi surrounded by your attractive friends, save for the blond with purple eyes. The men turned their attention to you, with the blond speaking first.

" Who are you ? " he asked.

You entered the room with the pastries. " Y/N L/N, it's nice to meet you. "