05

-------------6 p

-------------6 p.m.----------------

Coming home after you finished your shift,you walked straight to your room. Feeling so tired you were at the moment,you layed down on your bed and breathing heavily.

Later,your mind reminded you of the note as you still in the same position,so immediately rummage through your hand bag to find the note with a slight of tiredness lefted in your body.

You pursed your lips into a smile as you were reading it. The note made you grinning the entire minutes you were reading it. And you were blushing as you imagined how the since going to be.

"Isn't it pervert?Ahh forget forget forget" you said to yourself while knocking your head.

Reaching the towel as you went to take a shower.

~~♡~~

It was Sunday and it has been two weeks since you lived here. The sunlight was coming through the window and right hit your face.

You slowly woke up by yawning and rubbed your eyes. After some strecthing,you went to wash your face but stopped after you heard ringing sound from your mobile.

"Hey,where are you?" Daeyeon asked in the end of the line.

"Home. Why?" You lazily answered.

"Come here now,joining us shopping today."

You watched the time and it's 7.00 am. Why the hell did they go shopping so early?

"But he is no--"

"Okay get ready,we'll wait okay.Daa"

They cutted you off as you were about to give some excuses. You looked at the screen where your friend's name appeared. A sighing left you mouth as you were already planning to spend to whole day by yourself at home.

And it hard to leave the house since you were a homebody. You prefer to stay at home and do chores. You didn't really like to go out unlike your friends,Daeyeon and Minji. The opposite one. And sadly,you can say no when they were the one decide.

Beside,you have to ask Soonyoung first and he wasn't home.

Should I call him?

You were almost to call him but forgot your intention and just message him.

                          may I go out with my   friends?

Carefully typing it and immediately shut your mobile phone as you don't dare to see his reply.

Taking you phone down as you started to get changed. Soon,the notification sound 'Beep beep' echoed in the air without a second, you hurriedly pick up your phone.