15

You were infront of the mirror,checking your outfit before leave the house

You were infront of the mirror,checking your outfit before leave the house. After satisfied with your look, you went outside and ready to leave,but your eyes caught a document on the table in the living room,you strided to the table and picked it up.

"It must be Hoshi's." expected you. Then you saw a sticky notes on the surfave of the document written 'before:May 17th' (example)

'Oh, it's due today." without futher thinking, you brought the document along and decided to meet him in his office. As you thought,he might accidentally left it there.

The two of you fully living like a marriege couple should be,since coming back from Namyangju, both of you surely put much attention on working. Nevertheless,it couldn't stop you to spend quality time together as much as possible. You patiently waited for him to arrive home, and he at office with mind non-stop thinking about you.

Never in your life, you would receive ocean of love, appreacited,and joy. The way he showered you with his attention, the expression he made whenever both of your eyes locked. Anything that he did for you that made your face naturally glowing. Reminded of whay Daeyeon said lately 'the affect when you feel loved.'

Recently,he seemed exhausted these past few days,he has something going on in the company. Moreover, you didn't dare to communicate with him much cause he was tired. You were totally aware of his work ethic and simply let him and tried to talk to him later.

-In Office-

Soonyoung sat on his office chair, reanalised the annual planning given by your personal assictant. His working schedule was busyier these days. And he didn't know why the project they've been doing get cancelled last minute. Also, nothing really went as expected which increased the tension within him.

As he was looking through the pages one by one,the door opened revealing a woman wearing a short tight dress. But he wasn't bother to look at her,as he saw from the corner of his eyes, a figure and he guessed she was his assistant.

"Wow."

Soonyoung hold his breath. The voice... sounded familiar. Slowly looking up,he froze. No way!

Jang Ahin!

"It's been a long time,Mr. Kwon." Ahin's lips curved a beautiful smile yet devil inside.

"Want do you want?"  Soonyoung clenched his teeth once he crossed his arms,glaring at Ahin. 

Her devil smirk never faded away from her face, the sound of her high heels echoed the atmosphere as she came to his. She began sat at the edge of the desk,bending down to catch Soonyoung's eyes. While Soonyoung irritatedly rolled his eyes and escaped an exasperatedly sighed.

"I recently know that you got married. Good that you can get rid of me." She purposely pouted,showing her lips covered with red lipstick.

Seems like Ahin and Soonyoung have something happened between them,Aren't they?