22

"Good morning, Mrs

"Good morning, Mrs. Kwon..." Dr. Kim flipped the document before meeting your gloomy eyes.

You patiently waited for the doctor while sitting on your patient bed with legs straighten. Dr Kim pressed a thin smile before adding,

"Okay after you undergo some tests, we noticed that you've got injury including bruises. Even you survived the crash without physical impact however the car accident cause the mother's blood pressure to rise exponentially. This could end anger both you and your unborn baby," she took a deep breath while looking at you and Soonyoung.

Right. Soonyoung was here too. Accompanying you since yesterday. He was listening carefully what the doctor had to explain.

Dr Kim then continue, "making you had a miscarriege. But in this case, it's reported that you already miscarriege even before you get into accident."

You stunned in your pesition, thought that you misheard what Dr Kim said.

Dr, I– I don't understand what you just saying.." Soonyoung spoke with hesitation, from his body language, he was taken aback as if he guessed that your miscarriage caused by a car accident.

"Mr Kwon,your wife actually experienced a silent miscarriege. It's called as 'missed' because the body has not yet recognised that the woman is no longer pregnant." explained Dr Kim.

"But Dr, I never have bleeding or cramping the day before,"

"Not every miscarriege is associated with pain. Sometimes it can also go unnoticed for several weeks. Did you ever suffer abdominal pain like fever or even back pain?" questioned Dr Kim.

You brood over for couple of seconds, "Y-yes, I did. Both of them for a week."

"Then, it's the most common symptoms that could happen in the 1st trimester."

You gulped, hanged your head low.

Biting your inner lips,regretted for not taking a better care of yourself. You remembered that you dare to starve yourself to death when you could not handle the stress you've weather. Letting the emotion guided you that made you blind.

Blind to distinguish between the good and bad.

You totally believe it was all because of him, if he was there for you. If he was accountable enough for you to rely on his shoulder.

Well,who the one rescue you in that one night? And does a lot of good things for you–

SHUT UP!

Yet,he was not the one to be blame. Was that means it's all your fault?

but little did she know, there's no one to be blame

~~♡~~

You were carefully tryin to stand up while holding onto the sidetrails. Then, you heard footsteps came to your direction.

You knew who was he. And you closed your eyes tightly. Trying to brush off the thoughts.

Soonyoung was standing a metre away in front of you. you shifted your gaze and staring at your side.

"Haneul.. we need to talk." His breath echoed in the air,as if he could not keep that any longer.

Sighed.

"Could you please give me time to..."

"I'm sorry," he immediately admit.

You did not know how to react actually. To get mad at him,to forgive him or to go with a silent treatment.

You had your mind loaded with terrible opinions and your soul was already empty.
You had this since the first day you were hospitalised.

Creating lots of circumstance that might happen to you after this. And effecting the way you behaved. You could not proceed well at the moment.

Thus, you were solely quiet as you waited his statement.

"I'm sorry," he repeated. "I really am..I.. don't know but I really messed up. My mind. And the photos—"

Your eyes quickly landed on his figure.

The figure that you miss....

"Why would I have affair with someone?" you snapped. Promptly on fire. "And he's your bestmate. Why would I? I thought we knew each other better." Your voice broke.

Your eyes began stored with crystal tear but it seemed unnoticed.

Cause you covered it well.

"I beg you. Please forgive me. I know, I've done such miserable thing to you. Please, Haneul."  his trembled hands were trying to reach your hand. Before he could, you already pulled it away.

And he automaticaly looked at you with unspeakable reaction.

That was when you noticed there were tears seep down his cheeks.

'He's crying?'

For the first time and forever,you had watched him letting his guards down.

No you shouldn't give him a chance this time. Let him be like that. He deserved that!

'But,I am hurt seeing him in pain..'

"Go." You met his watery eyed. "Get out. I don't wanna see you anymore."

He was lost for words. As his eyes showed that he totally wounded at your words.

Nonethelss,you showed no reaction and strided to the bathroom.

You had no clue but something hinted you that you were wrong.

As you close the door. You turn around only to see your reflection in the mirror. You saw yourself pale and some temporary scars on your face.

The stored tears continued to flow and the sobs wracked your body, robbing it of the ability to speak – barely allowing a breath to be drawn. You leaned on the door and eventually down on your knees.

Why does hurting him is like stabbing a knife into my chest?

~~♡~~

"Eomma, can I go with you?" You asked your mum right after you two passed the entrance of the hospital.

You finally got discharged after a week being hospitalised.

"But our house is quite far from here. And you are still recovering," your mum paused. " Why not,emm..eomma go visit you here everyday,or eomma sleep in your guys house."  your mum suggested while looking at Soonyoung who was behind you.

He simply smiled to your mum as his hand was holding your bag.

"I miss our home there." you stated. This time, you felt you need to isolate yourself form everything by going back to your home. There.

Well isn't here your home too?

"You should ask your husband first, Haneul-ah." your mum reminded you. Then, your mum saw Soonyoung behind you and her eyes went bright.

"Is it fine,Soonyoung-i?"

He paused for a moment before he responded,

"Yeah, it's better if Haneul go with you,mum. Just let me take you there. I'll go get the car."

Soonyoung walked away to the car park while brought your bag along.

You watched him go with a sorrow eyes. Something had been bothered you. And you failed the courage to ask for help.

~~♡~~

Finally. I can upload. Im a very busy person (not really) but i still have time for you guys while my exam is approaching. I need to study after this. Please wish me luck on the upcoming trial ;}