09

'omo,ottoke!' your face blushing so hard

He stared down into your lips,cupped your face and learned forward. Also,closed the small gap between the two of you.

"Shhh.." He shut you up.

You were totally shocked at his actions—all you were able to do was quickly closed your eyes,as soon as you felt his warm hands cupped your skin,that sending chill down to your nervous system.

Pressing your lips hardly,you could feel he was so close– his breath touched your face,you were sure what he was going to do.

You two almost..

ALMOST...

'DING DONG'

The sound of the bell made he moved back a bit, turned his head to look at the door. You also awaked by the sound and quickly turned you head to look at the door too.

The both of you were facing each other's face in sync. Realising his hand still cupping your face,he hurriedly pulled his hand away and both of you facing another view. Just then you picked your stuff and stood up,began to walk away.

"Haneul-ah,actually..I ju.."

'DING DONG'

You quickly spoke"Sunbaenim,palli moon yeoroba (go open the door) I'm going to my room first."  Without looking at him and disapear from the living room.

You closed the door as you heavily gasped . Heart beating crazily,you leaned your back at the door and slowly fell on thw floor,your mind can't think properly of what just happened.

~~♡~~

While Soonyoung who went to the screen only to see his friends waited in front of the door. Ah,Wonwoo messaged him they will come home tonight!

They were Wonwoo,Seungkwan,Seokmin or often called Dokyeom and Jisoo

They were Wonwoo,Seungkwan,Seokmin or often called Dokyeom and Jisoo. They were also a part of Seventeen. (incase some of you guys didn't know,so here im telling you the fact lol)

Soonyoung received complains from them in a playful way as soon as he opened the door.

"Why you took ages to opened the door?" Jisoo sarcastically said.