Chapter 10

Etta Pov

"Bitch," he says and shoots the old couple. They slouch in their seats.

I shouted and threw my hands widely. Jumping all over the place. Looking for a place to hide in the RV or a different exit that doesn't lead me outside to Caspian. He shot them, oh my god he shot them. He's Crazy. I'm going to die.

I hear the latch rattle and start sobbing. Done playing with the latch he shoots the lock off the RV and comes in. I back into a corner as I watch him grab the bodies of the old married couple and toss them from the RV.

After he dusts his hands off and grunts he turns to me and smiles. "Look at you, being all fierce and shit. You was bad ass when you hit me in the fucking head with that phone. It got me hot for you baby."

He grabs me and pulls me to him.

"Caspian, stop it please."

"I can't baby. I told you we are woven together right." he grabs my pussy through my pants. I almost melted.

"No, Caspian, stop it."

"Shut up bitch." He slaps me. I fall down to the ground. He takes my pants and pulls them down. I shout no and move my body, but he slaps me until I'm laying still on the ground whimpering. Once my pants are off he slides my panties to the side and shoves his rock hard dick inside me. I'm sad to say that I let out a relieved breath and raised my hips a little.

He pumps slowly into me while breathing into my face and kissing me all over at the same time.

"Baby, stop running. I can bring you home. I'll do whatever you want me to do. I'll give it up for you baby. Just come home so it can be like it used to be." He pumps and grunts, pumps and grunts then moans.

I moan. He's driving me crazy. His manly scent, his breath, everything. It all caresses me into euphoria. My breathing is heavily and erratic as I reach my climax.

My hip raises as my pussy pulse and clenches him inside me tight. He roars out his release. He falls on me breathing heavy.

As the fog fades I come to my senses and try to push him off me. I stand with a glare on my face and pain in my soul for loving this monster.

"Caspian, you need help." I try to put on my clothes. "How can you murder people in cold blood and have sex with me. You're sick."

"Really princess, is that what you are telling yourself. Because I remember you withering under me and cumin all on my dick."

He rushes me again and throws me against the wall. He raises my leg and shoves his still rock hard dick inside me and fucks me hard against the wall. I moan, becoming lost for a minute. I grapple for something to grab and hold on to. I can only come up with a handle. I grab the handle and squeeze and moan. Until I realize that the handle is an iron. I grind on him a few more times because it feels so good. Then swing the iron. He slips from me and bends over in pain. I take that time to kick him senseless. I quickly dress and run from the RV. I run until I see human life. It's actually a city. I don't know how far I've come. But this place looks like an Oklahoma country town. I breathe a deep breath and ask someone where the nearest train station is. I'm hungry, tired and sleepy.

3 Days later

I look out the window and sign and thank god that I'm still alive. Caspian is relentless. How in the hell does he keep catching up to me? This is like an urban little red riding hood story. I only want to get to my grandmother's house and the big bad wolf is on my trial the whole time. He's definitely on my scent like a wolf. Whenever he catches up to me he would either beat me or fuck me and I can't take it anymore. I sob and sniffle and wipe my tears. I won't succumb now. I've come too far. I'm very proud of how I've taken up for myself and fought him, which is hard because he's so manipulative, convincing, big and scary. I want to go back to him because I love him, but I can't be a part of who he is and what he stands for.