Strength

A/N: not edited at all so please excuse all errors you are about to see. don't be afraid to correct me... but don't spam on it either.

Update 09/25/18- (Some what edited)

"I... Can't...breathe"

"Oh come on Ryan it's not that bad" I say as Ryan struggles to jog beside me.

Before you ask, Ryan is my friend. Actually he is more like a brother. He basically comes over to my house everyday. So he practically is my brother, aside from my actual brothers.

"Come on Ryan, you're doing perfectly fine"

"I'm... going... To die" he says panting.

"Its only been 3 miles" I say suppressing a laugh.

He stops and bends over to catch his breath. I begin to look at the outfit he chose to wear today. He's wearing a fitted dark red sweat shirt with a pair of black sweat pants.

"Said the person who is in both the track team and the soccer team." He says still panting.

"You make a good point, but if your gonna wanna join the soccer team, you have to do better than that." I say while taking a few sips of my water.

"I know that I have to do better, but try outs aren't until another two months. I don't wanna die before then from lack of oxygen in my lungs."

I roll my eyes.

"Oh please you're over reacting, it's seriously not that bad-"

"No, no, no, no it's not that bad for you. for me on the other hand this is completely hell for both my legs and my lungs." he cut me off.

"And as you're best friend, I decided to lend you a hand and help you out. So you can be completely in shape by try outs, and all this running will be a piece of cake" I reply patting his back.

"It's more like you're my best friend trying to kill me, that's what will be on my grave stone Ryan Mallen dies from lack of oxygen while his best friend tried to train him"

"Oh please stop over reacting, you're going to be fine. Oh and by the way, I have another fight tonight so I need you to cover for me again today." I say as I crack my fingers.

I begin to stretch, putting my leg up against the top of a bench and I reach to grab my foot with ease as Ryan registers the favor I've asked him to do.

"You're doing another fight?!?" he says in a tone filled with fear/Horror and concern for my wellbeing.

"Yes another fight, its not a big deal. Its just a small fight to get my rank up." I say shrugging as I switch legs stretching the other.

"But you just had a fight last night. You still even have a bruise on your side from your last fight." he says as he stands there with his hands on his hips.

I resist the urge to giggle at his standing position. He looks like a parent... that cannot be taken seriously.

"Its only one bruise cause my opponent managed to get one good shot in but I still won. Plus I'm in perfect fighting condition. I have no serious injuries so I can fight" I say continuing my stretches.

"I don't like the idea of you fighting again" he says frowning.

I sigh.

"Look I cant just drop this fight, I already agreed to it. Mark is expecting me to do this fight tonight. Plus you know I never back down from a fight. Ryan just don't look at it like a fight, imagine that I'm going to the movies and I happen to get in a fight with an employee there."

Throw A Punch... I Dare YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara