Out of Shadows

A new day came with a familiar buzzing waking up Jungkook from his rest. His daily alarm echoes offending his sensitive hearing and reminding him that he has duties and responsibilities to get to. Using his voice he requests the buzzing to stop and it immediately complies. The familiar resonance of the facility he called home hummed lightly in the background as he tried to wake up from the haze his sleep had caused. Once again he utters a voice command into the empty room. "Lights on."

The illumination of the bulbs causes him to shelter his large hyper sensitive eyes. He sits up on his bed stretching his neck this way and that. Propping himself upright, he arches his back and stretches out his muscles removing the stiffness from a night of restless sleep. Turning his body fully, he steps on the cool steel floor, and curses himself for always forgetting to purchase a rug.

As a hybrid assassin he had targets assigned to him, and this day would be monumental for him. After having requested to become a killer, instead of just another hybrid destined for discrimination and living on the streets, his creators agreed that he fit the requirements and continued their experiments to make him the hybrid creature that he was today. If all went successfully, this target would propel him into the position of number one assassin, allowing him to live a comfortable life away from their control- at least, that was the promise. It was a position he had coveted since he could remember, and the one thing standing in his way was you.

He stands fully and stretches the muscular back that he had trained so hard to achieve. His species were bred to be of the highest caliber. Physically and mentally strong, he would be ready for any confrontation, including against those in the facility that challenged him. Jungkook wasn't the only one of his kind.

Many hybrids chose killing instead of being killed...strangely some of them enjoyed it a little too much. He, however, had a slight advantage being a black-footed cat species. His breed may be small in animal form, but he was far from it. With his large frame, thanks to his human genetics, he was just as deadly as the cat breed he came from, posing a threat to the majority of the other assassins that lived in this facility. The combination he possessed made him the deadliest hybrid there. However, Jungkook just wanted his freedom- nothing more. He didn't quite enjoy fulfilling the requests of those that paid for his services, but it would allow him to leave this place and life behind him, you being the biggest payday of all.

He walks to the bathroom where he showers and starts thinking back to all the actual training he had done. Since he can remember, he was taught to control his emotions and hone in on his mental strength. His creators had always managed to control these unnecessary sentiments with drugs and suppressants in order for their hybrids to be superior.

As he washed his body, his hand grazed over his length, causing him to stop and take in a sharp breath. If he didn't control himself, he knew he wouldn't be able to stop. Even with all the drugs pumping through his system, his primal drive was over the top, and sometimes hard for him to reign in. It seemed that the one thing he was constantly having an internal battle with was controlling his heats- a result of the experiments that his creators could never quite resolve. Close to falling to temptation and wrapping a hand around himself, he decides to cut the shower short and get ready for his big day; he didn't need pleasure - he lied to himself.

All was ready for him to proceed with his mission. Although he knew not of you, he was informed that you were the daughter of one of the worst criminals to grace his city. Often he blinded his gruesome tasks with negative information about his victims to make it less burdensome. If someone deserved it, what did it matter what he had done? You would just be a target by association.

Naturally Jungkook decided that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so he would just be getting rid of another bastard. It doesn't take him long to get ready before he's quickly on his way. In silent contemplation, he rode his motorcycle until he was about two miles from his target destination.