Chapter 19

3RD PERSON POV

The two separated, while Y/N searched her closet for something suitable, Helen set off to the store to get ‘romantic’ supplies. 

While the two may have been separated, they were thinking the same thing; 

everything that is used tonight, must be disposable.

There will be death, there will be blood. And there will be the painful cleanup that comes after.

Helen bought multiple packs of taper candles, plastic, but fancy silverware and plates, and wine glasses. He also bought the most expensive bottle of apple cider. (they are underage of course).

Y/N on the other hand was freaking out. She had no idea what to wear, how to act, or even how she really felt.

She just so happened to own a small number of victorian dresses left over from the small-time she wanted to shift her style to a victorian goth. She decided the emo culture was more fit for her in the end. 

She pulled out an elegant black dress, that fit her curves nicely and flowed a bit at her feet. It was a nice silk fabric, and even included lace designs at the ends, and on the sleeves.

Y/N slid the dress on and moved to her mirror, selecting a dark purple eyeshadow and black powder to line her cheekbones. Y/N ended up looking so good, she seriously contemplated why she didn’t stick with the gothic style.

Y/NS POV

‘Hopefully, I get the chance to reconsider’

I stood at the sound of the door opening and left the room once I heard the crinkle of plastic bags moving.

‘Helens home’

My footsteps echoed only slightly as my heels clicked o the carpet. This alerted Helen, causing him to look my direction.

“Holy shit! Morticia is that you?!” Helen cackled, leaning on the counter for support.

I scoffed and began to search through the bags.

“As if, I could never measure up to our gothic goddess” 

Helen continued his silent chuckles and began to set out candles.

“You really went all out, thank you”

He nodded and set the table.

“Of course. This is a pre-funeral after all, might as well make it look nice”

“You say it like its obvious” I laughed, stepping closer.

Helen backed away and admired his work. 

The scene was incredible.

The color scheme, the height of the candles, the food, It seemed like a five-star restaurant was moved right into my very dining room.

“Isn’t it though?” Helen smirked, opening his arms for a hug.

I happily obliged and ran into his warm embrace.

“You look amazing Y/N. Good luck.”

“Oh dont tell me you’ve created a harem” 

We quickly pulled apart, our gazes darting to the TV.

There he was, the man of the hour, struggling to pull his foot out of the screen.